Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom Resurrection Remix Rom (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0.1)
Resurrection Remix OS for Symphony i10 (MT6580) is a android marshmallow 6.0.1 powered Smooth and stable custom rom. Resurrection Remix OS known as RR in short is a free and open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet computers, based on the Android mobile platform. Resurrection Remix OS loaded with lots of cool feature such as theme engine, advance customization option and advance tweaker. You shall get a decent battery juice backup from this rom. Resurrection Remix OS is well renowned for high performance and reliability. For additional features information, download link and installation method of Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom Resurrection Remix Rom (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0.1), please check out the full article.
Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom Resurrection Remix (MT6580)
ROM Name: Resurrection Remix OS
ROM Version: 5.6.5
ROM OS: Android Marshmallow
OS Version: 6.0.1
Device: Symphony i10
Chipset: MT6580 (ARM) (32-bit)
Kernel: Linux Kernel 3.18.19/3.18.19+
ROM Base: Resurrection Remix OS
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
ROM Size: 390.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: XDA Developers™, MT6580 Open Forum Developer™
- Marshmallow Rom
- All navigation key working
- Audio FX-Booster
- New Bootanimation
- Ultra smooth UI
- Theme Manager
- Fully Modifiable rom
- App circle
- Battery Saver
- Better Battery juice backup
- Battery drain fix
- Theme part
- Theme engine
- RR Os about
- Screen recorder
- Kernel adiutor
- Built in Internet speed meter
- Ommni switch
- Add away
- Xtream engine
- CM Based
- Nougat style Panel
- De-Odex Rom
- Modded Qs panale
- Special walpapers
- Theme store
- Moddes settings app
- Fully OTG support
- Modded Recent apps panel
- Quick Setting option
- Advance Lockscreen widget
- Weather service
- Tubercat launcher
- Online video playback fixed
- Clock styles
- Everything else is working : Camera, Video Recording, Sound, Wifi, Ril, And many more
- And So much more
- Front Flash not work (Fix install Front Flash patch)
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom Resurrection Remix Rom (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0.1).
- Symphony i10 Development Portal – All Custom Rom list, Custom Recovery, Stock Firmware, Rooting method and USB Driver
- TWRP for Symphony i10 (Sp Flash Tools)
- TWRP for Symphony i10 (Without PC)
In order to use the stable build of SSymphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom Resurrection Remix Rom (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0.1), first you need to download the rom from download link bellow.
How To Flash Resurrection Remix OS in Symphony i10
- At first download and copy the Resurrection Remix Rom file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the Resurrection Remix Rom from SDCARD.
- After that flash the gaap file and then Reboot your phone. First boot take upto 5-10 minutes
- Voila and enjoy the test of Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom Resurrection Remix Rom (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0.1).