Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom PAC-MAN Rom (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0.1)
PAC-man ROM is a combination of the three Super ROM’s available out there. Paranoid Android + AOKP + Cyanogenmod = PAC-man. PAC-MAN Rom is hybrid android 6.0 marshmallow powered smooth and stable custom rom for your Symphony i10 (MT6580). This ROM packs all the tweaks from the three super ROMs into one. This rom loaded with some cool and unique combo feature.. You can get a highly optimized custom rom with better skinning, You can use custom theme too. The battery backup of this rom is pretty good. For additional features information, download link and installation method of Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom PAC-MAN Rom (MT6580), please check out the full article.
Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom PAC-MAN Rom (MT6580)
ROM Name: PAC-MAN Rom
ROM Version: 2.0
ROM OS: Android Marshmallow
OS Version: 6.0
Device: Symphony i10
Chipset: MT6580 (ARM) (32-bit)
Kernel: Linux Kernel 3.18.19/3.18.19+
ROM Base: Paranoid + AOKP + Cyanogenmod = PAC-man
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
ROM Size: 500.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: XDA Developers™, HeXagon™
- Android 6.0.1
- Smooth UI
- Lightweight rom
- App circle
- Omni Recents
- Pie Control
- De-Odex Rom
- Added File Manager replaced with HTC
- Gapps included
- New Boot animation
- Ambient Display
- Pac Features
- CyanogenMod privacy Gaurd
- Radio working
- Added Smart Screen On Off
Battery backup good
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So much more…
- FM Radio
- One-touch selfie
- File manager stop working, Fix is to use ES File Explorer File Manager
- If you face launcher problem then use Nova Launcher. (I personally prefer this launcher more than any other laucher… 😀 )
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom PAC-MAN Rom (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0.1) .
- Symphony i10 Development Portal – All Custom Rom list, Custom Recovery, Stock Firmware, Rooting method and USB Driver
- TWRP for Symphony i10 (Sp Flash Tools)
- TWRP for Symphony i10 (Without PC)
In order to use the stable build of Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom PAC-MAN Rom (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0.1) , first you need to download the rom from download link bellow.
How To Flash PAC-MAN Rom in Symphony i10
- At first download and copy the PAC–Man Rom and Vendor Bloobs patch file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the PAC-Man Rom from SDCARD.
- After that flash the Vendor Bloobs and Reboot your phone. First boot may take up to 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom PAC-MAN Rom (MT6580).