Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom MiUi 8 (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0.1)
New Miui 8.6 for Symphony i10 is very smooth, stable and bug free custom rom. MIUI also known as MI User interface, is a stock and aftermarket firmware for smartphones and tablet computers developed by Xiaomi. MIUI 8 ROM for Symphony i10 is powered by android 6.0 Marshmallow custom rom. Miui 8.4 forSymphony i10 has a decent battery backup. MIUI 8 ROM for Symphony i10 packed with some great app and features which is available in Xiaomi Smartphone. You can get all the cool features those comes with MIUI in your mediatek MT6580 chipset based device such as Symphony i10 For additional feature information, download link and installation method of Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom Miui 8.4 (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0) (Unofficial), Check out the full article bellow.
Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom MIUI 8
ROM Name: MiUi 8 Rom
ROM Version: 8.6
ROM OS: Android Marshmallow
OS Version: 6.0.1
Device: Symphony i10
Chipset: MT6580 (ARM) (32-bit)
Kernel: Linux Kernel 3.18.19/3.18.19+
ROM Base: MIUI – Xiaomi/Mi Custom User Interface
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
ROM Size: 691.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: XDA Developers™, MT6580 Open Forum Developer™
- Marshmallow Rom
- Based on MIUI 8
- Smooth and Stable Rom
- No Battery Drain
- New Customized Looks
- Performance Booster
- Mi Mobile manager
- No Lag/slow (Avg 550-650 mb ram free)
- Headphone direct
- Theme Engine
- MIUI Theme manager
- LIVE DISPLAY OFF.SPEED & SMOOTH WORK
- Display Color Calibrator
- Reader Mod
- Better RAM management
- Auto RAM optimizer
- FM Radio
- HardKeyBotton Functional
- Mi camera app
- Mi Gallery App
- Weather Service
- Weather App
- New Customizable Lockscreen
- Music FX-Equalizer
- Everything else is working : Camera, Video Recording, Sound, Wifi, Ril, And many more
- And So much more
- Front Flash not works
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom MIUI 8 (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0.1).
- Symphony i10 Development Portal – All Custom Rom list, Custom Recovery, Stock Firmware, Rooting method and USB Driver
- TWRP for Symphony i10 (Sp Flash Tools)
- TWRP for Symphony i10 (Without PC)
In order to use the stable build of Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom MIUI 8 (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0.1), first you need to download the rom from download link bellow.
How To Flash MIUI 8 in Symphony i10
- At first download and copy the MIUI 8 Rom file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the MIUI 8 Rom from SDCARD.
- After that flash the Boot Patch and lag fix and then Reboot your phone. First boot take upto 5-10 minutes
- Voila and enjoy the test of Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom MIUI 8 (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0.1).
Important NOTE –
- This rom was ported from MIUI Chinese Rom. So if you want to use Google App.zip, Then download the file extract and install the following apps.
- This is not a Pre-Rooted Custom Rom. So if you want your root access back, then Flash SuperSU or Magisk. Here is helping guide to flash SuperSU/Magisk