Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom Leagoo Z5 Rom (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0.1)
Leagoo Z5 Rom for your Symphony i10 (MT6580) is very lightweight and stable rom. This rom has been ported from original Leagoo Z5 devices stock rom. This stylish rom is powered by android marshmallow. And offer some unique and cool feature interface. For additional features information, download link and installation method of Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom Leagoo Z5 (MT6580), please check out the full article.
Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom PAC-MAN Rom (MT6580)
ROM Name: LEAGOO Rom
ROM Version: 1.0
ROM OS: Android Marshmallow
OS Version: 6.0
Device: Symphony i10
Chipset: MT6580 (ARM) (32-bit)
Kernel: Linux Kernel 3.18.19/3.18.19+
ROM Base: Unknown
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
ROM Size: 669.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: XDA Developers™, HeXagon™
- Android 6.0.1
- Stock Hybrid UI
- Nice And Stock Based
- Theme Manager
- Themed SystemUi
- Better Ram optimization
- Smooth & Fast
- Better battery juice backup
- Theme manager
- New bootlogo
- Battery saver
- File manager
- Backround Apps working
- GAAP included
- Xposed Support
- Leagooo featured app
- Pre-Rooted Rom
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So much more…
- Smart Awake
- Camera Issue
- Front Camera Flash
- Blur Not Support Auto Focus
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom Leagoo Z5 Rom (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0.1).
- Symphony i10 Development Portal – All Custom Rom list, Custom Recovery, Stock Firmware, Rooting method and USB Driver
- TWRP for Symphony i10 (Sp Flash Tools)
- TWRP for Symphony i10 (Without PC)
In order to use the stable build of Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom Leagoo Z5 Rom (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0.1), first you need to download the rom from download link bellow.
How To Flash Leagoo Z5 Rom in Symphony i10
- At first download and copy the LeagooOS Rom file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the Leagoo Z5 Rom from SDCARD.
- After that Reboot your phone.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom Leagoo Z5 Rom (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0.1).