Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom Dark-Rom V3 (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0.1) (Kernel 3.18.19)
Dark-Rom V3 for Symphony i10 is a android 6.0 marshmallow powered custom rom which was ported for MT6580 devices. This rom is complied for MM unlocked bootlaoder and linux kernel 3.18.19. DarkOS/Dark Rom based on google’s AOSP. DarkOS/Dark Rom for Symphony i10 is designed to improve the performance, reliability and customizability of stock Android. For additional information, download link and installation method of this Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom Dark Rom (MT6580), Please check out the full article bellow.
Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom Dark-Rom V3
ROM Name: Dark Rom (DARK OS)
ROM Version: 3
ROM OS: Android Marshmallow
OS Version: 6.0.1
Device: Symphony i10
Kernel: Linux Kernel 3.18.19/3.18.19+
ROM Base: AOSP 7.1
ROM Status: Stable, Unofficial
ROM Size: 733.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Raphsonbd.com, Arafat Ikram Shanto
ROM Developer: Symphony i10 Developer Team (Facebook), Mediatek-Rom Developer Forum.
- Android Marshmallow Rom
- Smooth and stable
- New boot animation
- Better RAM management
- Task Manager Tool
- Recent App View
- Recent app pinning
- Customizable Statusbar
- Custom Quick settings
- Theme Engine
- Theme manager
- About Device ON Statusbar
- Smooth Performance
- MTK Engineering MOD
- 3Min Battery Mod
- Dark ROM Control
- Dark ROM Advance Settings
- Recent App Lock
- RIL Works
- 3Min Clock MOD
- LOTS OF Wallpaper
- Youtube 720p 60fps
- MiraVishion – Display Color Enhance tools/Calibrator
- Music Player ON Statusbar
- Luncher 3
- Good Battery Backup
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So much more…
- Information not available. If you found one, Please let us know.
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom Dark-Rom V3 (Kernel 3.18.19).
- Symphony i10 Development Portal – All Custom Rom list, Custom Recovery, Stock Firmware, Rooting method and USB Driver
- TWRP for Symphony i10 (Sp Flash Tools)
- TWRP for Symphony i10 (Without PC)
In order to use the stable build of Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom Dark-Rom V3 (Marshmallow 6.0.1), first you need to download the rom from download link bellow.
How To Flash Dark-Rom in Symphony i10
- At first download and copy the Dark-rom file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the Dark-Rom from SDCARD.
- After that reboot your phone. First boot may take up to 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom Dark-Rom V3 (Marshmallow 6.0.1).