Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom BLACKVIEW (MT6580) (Gaming Rom) (Marshmallow 6.0.1) (Kernel 3.18.19)
BlackView Rom for Symphony i10 is a gaming rom which was developed from BlackView mobile’s stock rom. BlackView Rom tends to bring you the pure android stock feature with some great feature along with a stable and smooth OS. BlackView rom is highly de-Odex so that you can experience the lightweight performance. BlackView gaming rom was built for mediatek MT6580 chipset based device. This rom is powered by android marshmallow 6.0.1 and linux kernel 3.18.19. BlackView, gaming rom for Symphony i10 has almost zero bugs and packed with lots of cool feature. This rom was develop for gaming in mind. You shall get a decent gaming experience from this rom. For additional information, download link and installation method of this Symphony i10 Nougat Custom Rom BLACKVIEW (Gaming Rom) (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0.1), Please check out the full article bellow.
Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom BLACKVIEW (MT6580) (Gaming Rom)
ROM Name: BlackView Rom
ROM Version: 4.0
ROM OS: Android Marshmallow
OS Version: 6.0.1
Device: Symphony i10 (1GB /2GB RAM variant)
Kernel: Linux Kernel 3.18.19/3.18.19+
ROM Base: Google’s Android Open Source Project
ROM Status: Stable, Unofficial
ROM Size: 579.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: JDC TEAM, Raphsonbd.com, Arafat Ikram Shanto
ROM Developer: Symphony i10 Developer Team (Facebook), Mediatek-Rom Developer Forum.
- Android Marshmallow ROM
- Pre Rooted Rom
- Advance Reboot option
- Gaming Rom
- Game mode
- Better RAM Optimization
- Better battery juice backup
- Latest Security Patch update
- Full Android stock experience
- DeOdex Rom
- Lightweight and smooth experience
- Blackview E7 Full Stock Features are available
- Advance Customization
- Google Android Open Source Project
- New bootanimation
- Pre-Gapps Install Added
- Smooth an stable custom rom
- Recent bar
- Task manager
- Smart mobile manager
- FM Radio
- File manager
- Power menu options
- Maintenance option
- Ultra power saving mode
- Storage cleaner
- Automatic ram optimizer
- LockScreen customization
- Screen record
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So much more…
- Front camera Flash.
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom BLACKVIEW (MT6580) (Gaming Rom) (Marshmallow 6.0.1) (Kernel 3.18.19).
- Symphony i10 Development Portal – All Custom Rom list, Custom Recovery, Stock Firmware, Rooting method and USB Driver
- TWRP for Symphony i10 (Sp Flash Tools)
- TWRP for Symphony i10 (Without PC)
In order to use the stable build of Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom BLACKVIEW (MT6580) (Gaming Rom), first you need to download the rom from download link bellow.
How To Flash BlackView Rom in Symphony i10
- At first download and copy the Blackview rom file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the Blackview Rom from SDCARD.
- After that reboot your phone. First boot may take up to 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom BLACKVIEW (MT6580) (Gaming Rom).