Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom AeroUX V4 (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0.1)
AeroUX V4 Rom for your Symphony i10 (MT6580) is very Smooth and stable rom. This is another big android open source project. dotOS is based on Google’s Android Open Source Project with Hand-picked goodies, innovative ideas and creative things. This rom is powered by android Marshmallow 6.0.2 nougat and driven by linux kernel 3.18.19. . And offer some unique and cool feature interface. For additional features information, download link and installation method of Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom AeroUX (MT6580), please check out the full article.
Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom AeroUX (MT6580)
ROM Name: AeroUX Rom
ROM Version: 4.0
ROM OS: Android Marshmallow
OS Version: 6.0
Device: Symphony i10
Chipset: MT6580 (ARM) (32-bit)
Kernel: Linux Kernel 3.18.19/3.18.19+
ROM Base: AOSP (Google’s Android Open Source Project)
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
ROM Size: 654.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: XDA Developers™, AeroUX ™
- Marshmallow Rom
- Battery Saver Tweaker
- Decent Battery Backup
- Android Oreo style Panel
- Android Oreo style Settings
- All the nougat features
- Advanced SystemUI Tuner
- Xposed Support
- CPU Performance Tweaker
- Smooth and stable
- Advance Tweaker
- Oreo Panel (Black & White)
- Advance Customization option
- Advance Tweaking Option
- Better Optimization
- Improved camera quality
- Custom Icon Pack
- BusyBox Pre Installed
- Split/ Multi screen
- De-Odexed ROM
- De-Bloated ROM
- OTA support
- Default Gear Battery
- EDGE Screen
- GAAP Included
- Oreo Style Notification
- Carrier Lebel
- New 3 Minit Battery
- Built-in Powerfull Adblocker
- Music FX Booster
- Music Equalizer
- Music Visualizer
- Network Traffic View
- Advance Lock Screen controll
- LockScreen New Style Clock
- LockScreen Minimal Weather
- Wave Screen Animation
- Oreo Emoji
- System UI Tuner
- Quick Setting Option
- QS Tile Customization Tool
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So much more…
- Incoming Call Bugs
- BUG FIX – Go to Settings ⇒ Apps ⇒ Settings Button ⇒ Default Apps ⇒ Set Phone As Default App
- Sometimes Menu and Back button is not visible because of White Header
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom AeroUX V4 (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0.1).
- Symphony i10 Development Portal – All Custom Rom list, Custom Recovery, Stock Firmware, Rooting method and USB Driver
- TWRP for Symphony i10 (Sp Flash Tools)
- TWRP for Symphony i10 (Without PC)
In order to use the stable build of Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom AeroUX V4 (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0.1), first you need to download the rom from download link bellow.
How To Flash AeroUX Rom in Symphony i10
- At first download and copy the AeroUX Rom file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the AeroUX Rom from SDCARD.
- After that Reboot your phone. First boot take upto 5-10 minutes
- Voila and enjoy the test of Symphony i10 Marshmallow Custom Rom AeroUX V4 (MT6580) (Marshmallow 6.0.1).