Symphony H120 Lollipop Custom ROM IDOS ROM (SC7731) (Lollipop 5.1)
IDOS rom is a lollipop AOSP Advan S4T based custom rom which is ported for Symphony H120 (Spreadtrum SC7731, SC8830 or SC9830 chipset based device). Pre- Rooted IDOS rom is very smooth and stable rom. This ROM contain the most stylish Miui 8 Style Launcher coverd by Miui 8 icon pack.. So Messages, Dialer, LockScreen and Notification Panel is also MiUi 8 Styled.
Symphony H120 Lollipop Custom ROM IDOS (SC7731)
ROM Name: IDOS ROM
ROM Version: 1.0
ROM OS: Lollipop
OS Version: 5.1.1
ROM Base: AOSP Advan S4T
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.65+
ROM Status: Deodex, Stable & Unofficial
ROM Size: 497.0 MB
ROM Build Date: 11/01/2015
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Ported for Chipset : Spreadtrum SC7731g
ROM Developer: M. Chowdhury
- 100% Pure lollipop
- GAAp included
- Pre- Rooted custom rom
- New bootanimation
- New Miui 8 Icon Pack
- Miui 8 Style Launcher
- Miui 8 Style Messages
- Miui 8 Style Notification Panel
- Miui 8 Style LockScreen
- Miui 8 Style Dialer
- H120 Stock Camera Added
- Miui 8 Style Settings
- Dynamic Status Bar
- Dual Sim 3G
- Dual Sim Card
- Time Switch Machine
- Batter Gaming performance
- And lots more feature waiting for you.
- Information not available
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
To use Symphony H120 Lollipop Custom ROM IDOS , First download all the files from download link bellow.
How To Install Custom ROM In Symphony H120
- At first Download the ROM and copy the IDOS Rom file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the rom file from SDCARD.
- First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Symphony H120 Lollipop Custom ROM IDOS.
- Symphony H120 Marshmallow Custom Rom Resurrection Remix OS
- Symphony H120 Marshmallow Custom Rom MiX UI Rom
- Symphony H120 Marshmallow Custom Rom Miui 8
- Symphony H120 Lollipop Custom Rom SU Droid V4
- Symphony H120 Lollipop Custom Rom SPC S12 Rom