Symphony H120 Lollipop Custom Rom CyanogenMod 12.1 (SC7731) (Unofficial) (Lollipop 5.10)
CyanogenMod 12.1 AKA CM12.1 for Spreadtrum SC7731 chipset based device such as Symphony H120 is smooth and stable custom rom. This Rom is driven by linux kernel 3.10.65. CM12.1 for Symphony H120 is powered by android 5.1 lollipop. CyanogenMod was an open-source operating system for android powered mobile, However these project was shut-down and resurrected as LineageOS. But this rom is still all time favorite rom by developer. Easy to use, super smooth and stable and highly customizable rom offer some great feature and interface. You can use custom theme along with some advance tweaks in this rom. CyanogenMod roms are basically pre rooted. You can get a decent battery backup along with boosted performance from this rom. For additional information, download link of Symphony H120 Lollipop Custom Rom CyanogenMod 12.1, check out the full article.
Symphony H120 Lollipop Custom Rom CyanogenMod 12.1 (Unofficial) (Lollipop 5.10)
ROM Name: CyanogenMod
ROM Version: 12.1
ROM OS: Android Lollipop
OS Version: 5.1
ROM Base: CyanogenMod
Chipset: Spreadtrum SC7731
ROM Kernel: 3.10.65
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
ROM Size: 481.6MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: CyanogenMod Team, SC7731 Developer Team, Grim Ripper, Shadow Dragon, Firebird.
ROM Developer: CyanogenMod Team, SC7731 Developer Team, Grim Ripper, Shadow Dragon, Firebird.
- Lollipop Rom
- CM security patch
- New bootanimation
- New Boot logo
- Very fast boot time
- Advance customization option
- theme engine
- pre-rooted rom
- advance customization
- advance tweaker
- very lightweight
- Better Ram management
- Decent battery backup
- Power saver mod
- Battery indicator customizer
- Status bar customization
- Notification panel customization
- Ambiant screen
- dual sim management
- FM radio
- Audio FX booster
- CM music player
- CM music visualizer
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Flash-light.
- And So much more…
- Offline charging probably will not going to work
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Symphony H120 Lollipop Custom Rom CyanogenMod 12.1.
In order to use the Unofficial build of Symphony H120 Lollipop Custom Rom CyanogenMod 12.1 (lollipop 5.10), first you need to download the rom from download link bellow.
How To Flash CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM In Symphony H12
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Rom and Gaap file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the rom file from SDCARD.
- After that Flash GAAP. Then Reboot. First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Symphony H120 Lollipop Custom Rom CyanogenMod 12.1 (SC7731) (Unofficial) (Lollipop 5.10).