Symphony H120 Custom Recovery TWRP (Download and Installation Method)
TWRP, Custom recovery for Symphony H120 is a fully touch supported after market open source recovery image. TWRP is also known as Team Win Recovery Project. If you are looking for a fast and reliable touch supported advance custom recovery for your Symphony H120 , Than there is no alternative to TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project). Installing a Custom Recovery allows you to flash custom ROMs, backup your phone, restore from backups and much more. To install Custom Recovery TWRP 18.104.22.168 in your mediatek SC7731G chipset-based device such as Symphony H120, Follow the complete procedure step by step.
Symphony H120 Custom Recovery TWRP (Download And Installation Method)
Recovery Name: TWRP – Team Win Recovery Project
Recovery Version: 3.0.2
Recovery Status: Stable
Device: Symphony H120
Device Chipset: SC7731G
Recovery Size: 8.10 MB
Language: English/ Multi language supported
- Fully touch supported and easy to use interface.
- Based on latest Team win recovery source code.
- Install – Flash a ROM or zip,
- Wipe – Wipe data or factory reset / Advance Wiping option
- Backup – Make a Nandroid backup
- Restore – Restore a Nandroid backup
- Mount – Mount partitions
- Settings – TWRP Settings (change brightness, interface, language, even you can lock your TWRP)
- Advanced options
- Fix permissions
- ADB Sideload
- File Manager
- Advanced Reboot
- Reboot to System
- Reboot Recovery
- Reboot Bootloader
- Power off
- No bugs
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
It is mandatory to install Spreadtrum USB Driver in your computer before starting flashing image through SPD Flash Tools. Guide to install SPD USB Driver is given in link bellow.
- How To Install Spreadtrum USB Driver In Windows
- All Custom Rom List and Other Recovery tool of Symphony H120
Before proceeding with Installation Process of TWRP custom recovery in your Symphony H120, First download the following file from download link —
Symphony H120 Custom Recovery Flashing Process
How to Install Custom Recovery TWRP in Symphony H120
- First of all install the Spreadtrum USB Driver and download SPD Flash Tool and recovery.img for your Spreadtrum chipset based device.
- Now open SPD Flash Tool and run the ResearchDownload.exe (Run as administrator)
- Now click on Load Pack and go to the firmware folder and select the .pac file.
- Wait for the firmware files to load
- Now click on Setting and go to the firmware folder and select the .pac file.
- After that hit over “Select All Files” to unselect all of them and then only select the recovery section. and right click on recovery and browse the recovery file you want to flash and select the recovery.img
- Now hit “OK” and press “Start” button. and connect your phone via USB cable with battery.
- Wait for the recovery.img is being flashed,
- If everything goes as shown, When you will see a “Passed” message
- Voila. You were successful completed the installation method of Symphony H120 Custom Recovery TWRP
Once you have successfully installed the TWRP in your symphony H120 now you can take a nandroid backup of your Current Stock ROM or install new Custom ROM on your android smartphone device. or install SuperSu or Magisk
- How To Install SuperSU in Symphony H120
- How To Install Magisk Manager in Symphony H120
- All Custom Rom List for Symphony H120