Sony Xperia Z4/Z3 Plus Custom Recovery TWRP
Sony Xperia Z4/Z3 Plus Custom Recovery TWRP (Unofficial) (fastboot adb)
Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Sony Xperia Z4/Z3+ is fully touch supported custom recovery. Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) for Sony Xperia Z4/Z3 Plus is an open-source software custom recovery image. TWRP recovery for your Sony Xperia Z4/Z3 Plus phone. If you have a rooted SONY Xperia Z4/Z3 Plus phone then a custom recovery is a must need for you phone. With a custom recovery you can flash custom rom, wipe stock rom, backup your stock rom, flash xposed framework also. So, just follow the steps below to install a custom recovery on SONY Xperia Z4/Z3 Plus.
Sony Xperia Z4/Z3 Plus Custom Recovery TWRP
Recovery Name: TWRP
Recovery Version: 3.2.3-0
Device: Sony Xperia Z4/Z3+/Z3 Plus
Recovery Status: Stable
Android Version: Lollipop 5.1 +
Size: 18.8 MB
Language: English/ Multi language supported
- Fully touch supported and easy to use interface.
- Install – Flash a ROM or zip,
- Wipe – Wipe data or factory reset / Advance Wiping option
- Backup – Make a Nandroid backup
- Restore – Restore a Nandroid backup
- Mount – Mount partitions
- Settings – TWRP Settings (change brightness, interface, language, even you can lock your TWRP)
- Advanced options
- Fix permissions
- ADB Sideload
- File Manager
- Advanced Reboot
- Reboot to System
- Reboot Recovery
- Reboot Boot-loader
- Power off
- No bug
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Rom/Kernels results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You will need a bootloader unlocked device and also you need to install ABD/Minimal ADB fastboot driver in your PC.
- A Windows Running Computer
- How to Install ADB Driver on Windows
- How To Install Minimal ADB And Fastboot Guide
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of All Sony Xperia Device
- Sony Xperia Z4/Z3+/Z3 Plus Development Portal -All Custom Rom list, Custom Recovery, Stock Firmware, USB Driver
- TWRP for Xperia Z3+ (Full Encryption Support)
In order to flash the TWRP Custom Recovery for Sony Xperia Z4/Z3+/Z3 Plus download all the file link below.
How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery in Sony Xperia Z4/Z3+/Z3 Plus
TWRP Flashing Method on Sony Xperia Z4/Z3+/Z3 Plus
- First and foremost Download the TWRP recovery and the ADB setup file and extract them. and install ADB Setp.exe in your PC or this flashing method will not going to work. Here is the complete guide to setup ADB fastboot.
- Now extract the TWRP for Xperia Z4 (Z3+).zip and extract the zip file. Now copy the recovery.img file in C:\adb this directory.
- Enable USB Debugging of your phone. [Go to Settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ locate the “Build Number” field. Tap the Build number field couple of times to enable Developer Options. Tap a few times and you’ll see a countdown that reads “You are now 3 steps away from being a developer.” Now again go to Setting and you will see Developer Option above the about phone. Go there and enable the USB Debugging]
- Plug the mobile into computer by an USB Cable. Go to the ADB Folder and open a command prompt window by pressing SHIFT + Right Mouse Button.
- Now, write the following code respectively.
fastboot devices adb reboot bootloader fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Now, power off your device. Reboot your device into recovery mode. Press and hold Volume Up-Down button, then press the Power button to switch on your phone and release it, but keep holding the Volume Down button. Select boot to recovery on the screen that appears (bootloader)
- Congratulation! You have now successfully install Sony Xperia Z4/Z3+ Custom Recovery TWRP (Unofficial) (Team Win Recovery).
After installing Custom recovery, You are now ready to root your Sony Xperia Z3. Here is the guide you can root your root Sony Xperia Z4/Z3+ :
- How To Root Sony Xperia Z4/Z3+ Using TWRP (Flash SuperSU)
- How To Install Magisk Manager in Sony Xperia Z4/Z3+
- Sony Xperia Z3 Custom Recovery TWRP
- Sony Xperia Z2 Custom Recovery TWRP (D6503)
- Lenovo K5 Plus Custom Recovery TWRP
- Lenovo K6 Power Custom Recovery TWRP
- Lenovo A5000 Custom Recovery TWRP