Sony Xperia Z4/Z3+ Custom Rom LineageOS 15.1 (Oreo 8.1)
Sony Xperia Z4/Z3+ Custom Rom LineageOS 15.1 (Oreo 8.1)
LineageOS 15.1 for Sony Xperia Z4/Z3+/Z3 Plus is android Oreo 8.1 powered custom rom which is pretty smooth and stable. LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.1 (oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. This Rom is based on latest android Oreo 8.1 and the latest security patch. LineageOS Rom for Sony Xperia Z4/Z3+/Z3 Plus loaded with bunch of cool features. This rom is very battery friendly and has no major bugs. In the terms of performance you can get a very generous performance out of your Sony Xperia Z4/Z3+/Z3 Plus by using LineageOS rom. For additional feature information, download link and installation method of Oreo custom rom LineageOS 15.1 Rom for Sony Xperia Z4/Z3+/Z3 Plus, check out the full article bellow —
Sony Xperia Z4/Z3+ Custom Rom LineageOS 15.1 (Nougat 7.1)
ROM Name: LineageOS Rom
ROM Version: V15.1
ROM OS: Android Oreo
OS Version: 8.1
ROM Base: LineageOS
Device Model: Sony Xperia Z4/Z3+/Z3 Plus
ROM Kernel: Linux Kernel 3.10.x
ROM Status: Beta and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
Rom Size: 486.00 MB
ROM Courtesy: XDA (TouchWiz Team)
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: XDA
- Android Pie Rom
- Smooth and Stable
- De-Odex Rom
- Ambient display (device dependent): pulse notifications when proximity sensor detects a hand wave
- Ambient display (device dependent): pulse notifications on removal from pocket
- Advanced location
- Ambient Display
- Add left/right virtual directional keys when typing
- ADB over network
- Accent colors: Default, Tomato, Cherry, Lavendar, Blueberry, Forest, Pumpkin, Banana, Cocoa.
- “Automagic” accent color picker based on wallpaper or time of day. System-wide light and dark theme also available that can also integrate with LiveDisplay to automatically show a light theme during the day and a dark theme during the night.
- Automatically append an app’s name to the filename of a screenshot
- Built-in weather provider settings
- Battery light settings to show battery charge status when charging, battery is low, or when fully charged. Can also customize brightness levels of the LED when in Do-Not-Disturb mode
- Button backlight customization (brightness and timeout) for hardware buttons
- Custom charging sounds
- Caffeine (timer for screen off)
- Camera button actions: use as wake key, focus button as peek and wake key, or launch (secure) camera.
- Custom long-press action for recent apps button
- Customize the size of the lockscreen pattern
- Clock settings: show AM/PM and/or center/right-justify.
- Double tap to sleep
- Disable lockscreen media art
- Directly show PIN entry and skip the swype to unlock screen
- Display color temperature customization for day/night scenarios. Can be scheduled.
- Download speed in notification
- Enable lockscreen rotation
- Expanded Desktop
- Latest security patch
- Substream theme engine
- New Boot animation
- Smooth and Stable Rom
- 4G LTE Added
- Auto Focus Fixed
- Battery Backup Fixed
- Camera Fixed
- Fingerprint Added
- Google Sign In Issue Fixed
- Gps Fixed
- Green Camera Fixed
- Gallery 1080p Fixed
- Lightning fast boot time
- Advance Customization op
- New Oreo Icons
- Better Battery Backup
- Better Ram Management
- Better Sound Quality
- Smooth and Lag free
- New Status Bar
- New Notification Drawer LayOut
- New SystemUI
- Sound Enhancement
- GoogleTTS back
- Assertive Display
- Advanced Autostart
- Advanced ram manage
- Advanced Supersuser
- Advanced Xposed installer
- Advanced Network settings
- Advanced CPU Stats
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So Much More…
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Fragment Rom for Sony Xperia Z4/Z3+/Z3 Plus.
- Sony Xperia Z4/Z3+/Z3 Plus Custom Recovery TWRP
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of All Sony Xperia Device
- Sony Xperia Z4/Z3+/Z3 Plus Development Portal (Twrp / Root / Custom Rom / Stock Firmware)
To use on your LineageOS Rom for Sony Xperia Sony Xperia Z4/Z3+/Z3 Plus, first download the rom file from download link —
- LineAgeOS 15.1
- Go to Open GAAP, Choose ARM64 ⇒ 8.1 ⇒Stock to nano depending on which you want to use.
How To Install in LineageOS Rom in Sony Xperia Z4/Z3+/Z3 Plus
- At first Download the ROM and copy the LineageOS Rom and Gaap in SD-card/internal storage.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode Samsung Galaxy Grand 2”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/PhilZ Touch) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the rom LineageOS Rom from SDCARD. After that flash the GAAP file according to your device model.
- After that Reboot your phone. First boot take upto 5-10 minutes
- Voila and enjoy the taste of Sony Xperia Z4/Z3+ Custom Rom LineageOS 15.1 (Oreo 8.1).
- Sony Xperia Z3 Marshmallow Custom Rom Fragment Rom
- Sony Xperia Z3 Marshmallow Custom Rom MIUI 8
- Sony Xperia Z3 Nougat Custom Rom Pexo Rom
- Sony Xperia Z3 Marshmallow Custom Rom KryptoniaN (Marshmallow 6.0.1)
- Sony Xperia Z3 Custom Rom ExistenZ Rom (Marshmallow 6.0.1)