Sony Xperia Z3 Custom Recovery TWRP (Unofficial) (fastboot adb)
Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Sony Xperia Z3 is fully touch supported custom recovery. Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) for Sony Xperia Z3 is an open-source software custom recovery image. TWRP recovery for your Sony Xperia Z3 phone. If you have a rooted SONY Xperia Z3 phone then a custom recovery is a must need for you phone. With a custom recovery you can flash custom rom, wipe stock rom, backup your stock rom, flash xposed framework also. So, just follow the steps below to install a custom recovery on SONY Xperia Z3.
Sony Xperia Z3 Custom Recovery TWRP (Unofficial)
Recovery Name: TWRP
Recovery Version: 3.0.2-0
Device: Sony Xperia Z3
Recovery Status: Stable
Android Version: Kitkat 4.4+
Size: 12.8 MB
Language: English/ Multi language supported
- Fully touch supported and easy to use interface.
- Install – Flash a ROM or zip,
- Wipe – Wipe data or factory reset / Advance Wiping option
- Backup – Make a Nandroid backup
- Restore – Restore a Nandroid backup
- Mount – Mount partitions
- Settings – TWRP Settings (change brightness, interface, language, even you can lock your TWRP)
- Advanced options
- Fix permissions
- ADB Sideload
- File Manager
- Advanced Reboot
- Reboot to System
- Reboot Recovery
- Reboot Boot-loader
- Power off
- No bug
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Rom/Kernels results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You will need a bootloader unlocked device and also you need to install ABD/Minimal ADB fastboot driver in your PC.
- A Windows Running Computer
- How to Install ADB Driver on Windows
- How To Install Minimal ADB And Fastboot Guide
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of All Sony Xperia Device
- Sony Xperia Z3 Development Portal -All Custom Rom list, Custom Recovery, Stock Firmware, USB Driver
In order to flash the TWRP Custom Recovery for Sony Xperia Z3 download all the file link below.
How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery in Sony Xperia Z3
TWRP Flashing Method on Sony Xperia Z3
- First and foremost Download the TWRP recovery and the ADB setup file and extract them. and install ADB Setp.exe in your PC or this flashing method will not going to work. Here is the complete guide to setup ADB fastboot.
- Now extract the TWRP for Xperia Z3.zip and extract the zip file. Now copy the recovery.img file in C:\adb this directory.
- Enable USB Debugging of your phone. [Go to Settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ locate the “Build Number” field. Tap the Build number field couple of times to enable Developer Options. Tap a few times and you’ll see a countdown that reads “You are now 3 steps away from being a developer.” Now again go to Setting and you will see Developer Option above the about phone. Go there and enable the USB Debugging]
- Plug the mobile into computer by an USB Cable. Go to the ADB Folder and open a command prompt window by pressing SHIFT + Right Mouse Button.
- Now, write the following code respectively.
fastboot devices adb reboot bootloader fastboot oem unlock fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot reboot
- Now, power off your device. Reboot your device into recovery mode. Press and hold Volume Up-Down button, then press the Power button to switch on your phone and release it, but keep holding the Volume Down button. Select boot to recovery on the screen that appears (bootloader)
- Congratulation! You have now successfully install Sony Xperia Z3 Custom Recovery TWRP (Unofficial) (Team Win Recovery).
After installing Custom recovery, You are now ready to root your Sony Xperia Z3. Here is the guide you can root your root Sony Xperia Z3—
- How To Root Sony Xperia Z3 Using TWRP (Flash SuperSU)
- How To Install Magisk Manager in Sony Xperia Z3
- Sony Xperia Z2 Custom Recovery TWRP (D6503)
- Lenovo K5 Plus Custom Recovery TWRP
- Lenovo K6 Power Custom Recovery TWRP
- Lenovo A5000 Custom Recovery TWRP
- Lenovo A850 Custom Recovery CWM (MT6582)