Sony Xperia Z2 Custom Rom LineageOS 14.1 (Nougat 7.1)
LineageOS 14.1 for Sony Xperia Z2 is very smooth and stable custom rom. LineageOS is a free and open-source aftermarket operating system for smartphones and tablet computers, based on the Android mobile platform. Behold the new version of CyanogenMOD called LineageOS which is 14.1 version. Now this latest version ROM is ported for your Sony Xperia Z2. Smoothness, Less lagging, Better RAM management and better battery backup is the main advantage of this ROM. For additional feature information, download link and installation method of Nougat 7.1 Custom Rom LineageOS 14.1 for Sony Xperia Z2 check out the full article bellow –
Sony Xperia Z2 Custom Rom LineageOS 14.1 (Nougat 7.1)
ROM Name: LineageOS
ROM Version: 14.1
ROM OS: Nougat
OS Version: 7.1
ROM Base: LineageOS
Device Model: Sony Xperia Z2
ROM Kernel: Linux Kernel 3.10.x
ROM Status: Beta and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
Rom Size: 352.00 MB
ROM Courtesy: XDA (TouchWiz Team)
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: XDA
- Android Nougat 7.1.2 Rom
- Latest security patch
- Substream theme engine
- New Boot animation
- De-Odex Rom
- Smooth and Stable Rom
- 4G LTE Added
- Auto Focus Fixed
- Battery Backup Fixed
- Camera Fixed
- Fingerprint Added
- Google Sign In Issue Fixed
- Gps Fixed
- Green Camera Fixed
- Gallery 1080p Fixed
- Lightning fast boot time
- Advance Customization op
- New Nougat Icons
- Better Battery Backup
- Better Ram Management
- Better Sound Quality
- Smooth and Lag free
- New Status Bar
- New Notification Drawer LayOut
- New SystemUI
- Latest Init.d
- Sound Enhancement
- GoogleTTS back
- Latest SuperSU-v2.76
- Latest busybox support
- Assertive Display
- Latest TWRP Recovery
- Latest version of the music
- Latest version of the video
- Latest version of the album
- Latest version of the home-release
- Latest version of the Graivity box
- Latest version of the audio recorder
- Fixed SDCard RW Access
- Fixed Mobile Radio Active Bug
- Fixed battery and signal distance
- Fixed standby power consumption
- Advanced Autostart
- Advanced ram manage
- Advanced Supersuser
- Advanced Xposed installer
- Advanced Network settings
- Advanced Serajr Xperia Xposed
- Advanced Serajr Xperia blurred
- Advanced CPU Control
- Advanced CPU Stats
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So Much More…
- OTG is not working.
- Enabling OK Google from any screen cause no audio in calls (Disabling Ok Google from any screen fix it).
- Call audio over Bluetooth is unstable.
- Sometime slow charging (Due to heating of device).
- Adaptive Brightness needs more tuning.
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use LineageOS 14.1 for Sony Xperia Z2.
- Sony Xperia Z2 Custom Recovery TWRP (D6503)
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of All Sony Xperia Device
- Sony Xperia Z2 Development Portal (Twrp / Root / Custom Rom / Stock Firmware)
To use on your LineageOS 14.1 for Sony Xperia Z2, first download the rom file from download link —
NOTE: LineageOS does not come with root, so this is now provided for those that want it. The install zip is a one time flash, like gapps. Meaning, it persists when updating to a new LineageOS nightly. REF: https://download.lineageos.org/extras
How To Install in LineageOS in Sony Xperia Z2
- At first Download the ROM and copy the LineageOS ROM file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode Samsung Galaxy Grand 2”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/PhilZ Touch) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the rom LineageOS Rom and the gaap from SDCARD.
- After that Reboot your phone. First boot take upto 5-10 minutes
- Voila and enjoy the taste of Sony Xperia Z2 Custom Rom LineageOS 14.1 (Nougat 7.1).
- Sony Xperia Z2 Custom Rom MX Rom
- Sony Xperia Z2 Custom Rom MIUI 8 (Marshmallow 6.0.1)
- Sony Xperia Z2 Custom Rom ExistenZ Ultimate (D6503) (Kitkat 4.4)
- Lenovo A369i Custom Rom Miui 9.2.2 (Kitkat 4.4)
- Lenovo A5000 Kitkat Custom Rom Galaxy S6