Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Custom ROM XOP (SM-G7102) (Marshmallow 6.0.1)
Download the Clean and lag free, super fast Marshmallow ROM For Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 (SM-G7102), Fully Marshmallow Taste in SM-G7102. For additional feature information, download link and installation method of Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Custom ROM XOP ROM (XOSP), check out the full article.
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Custom ROM XOP (SM-G7102)
ROM Name: XOP
ROM Version: 1.0
ROM OS: Android Marshmallow
OS version: 6.0
ROM Based On: XOSP
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Status: Stable (Unofficial)
ROM Size: 460MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Source: XDA Forum
- Sony Xperia UI
- Sony Xperia X Boot Animation
- Fully Marshmallow taste
- Sony Xperia Marshmallow Icon Pack
- Sony Xperia Z5 Home
- Sony Xperia Z5 Wallpaper
- Sony Xperia Z5 SemcClock
- Sony Xperia Z5 Music
- Sony Xperia Z5 Album
- Sony Xperia Videos
- Sony Xperia Z5 Clock
- Sony Xperia Z5 Clockwidgets
- Sony Xperia Calender
- Sony Xperia Z5 KeyBoard
- Sony Xperia X Email Port
- Sony Xperia Z5 Live Wallpaper
- Sony Xperia Z5 Weather App
- Sony Xperia Z5 What’s New
- Sony Xperia Z5 Top Contacts Widget
- Sony Xperia Movie Creator
- Sony Xperia Media Sounds
- Sony Xperia Z5 Lounge
- Sony Xperia Z5 Sketch
- Sony Xperia z5 Photo Editor
- Kerner Auditor Mod – Pre installed
- Font Style Like Samsung
- Seeder pre installed
- Batter Battery back up
- Batter RAM Mangement
- Disable service for system app
- HSPA+/LTE Tweaked for better net Speed
- System App Remover
- Audio Pack bio Audio Laboratory PRE – Installed
- Sony Audio
- Dolby Atmos
- Dolby Digital Plus
- Xtreme Audio
- Viper AudioAnd much more feature … just install Samsung Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Custom ROM XOP (Marshmallow – 6.0.1) and enjoy.
- Font Camera
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Custom ROM XOP (SM-G7102) (Marshmallow 6.0.1).
- TWRP for Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 (SM-G7102) (Complete Installation Method)
- All Custom Rom List of Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 (SM-G7102)
In order to use Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Custom ROM XOP (SM-G7102) (Marshmallow 6.0.1), First you need to download all the files from download link bellow.
How To Install XOSP ROM in Samsung Galaxy Grand 2
- At first Download the ROM and copy the XOSP ROM and Gaap files in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode Samsung Galaxy Grand 2”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the rom XOSP ROM from SDCARD.
- After that flash the Gaap file and Reboot your phone. First boot take upto 5-10 minutes
- Voila and enjoy the taste of Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Custom ROM XOP (SM-G7102) (Marshmallow 6.0.1).