Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Custom Recovery TWRP (SM-G7102) (Unofficial) (Download and Installation Method)
TWRP for Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 is free custom recovery which is completely stable and bug free. Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software fully touch supported custom recovery image for Samsung Galaxy Grand 2. You can use this recovery to backup your phone’s stock rom, flash new custom rom etc etc. for additional information and download link, check out the full article.
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Custom Recovery TWRP (SM-G7102)
Recovery Name: TWRP – Team Win Recovery Project
Recovery Version: 3.2.1
Recovery Status: Stable, Unofficial
Device: Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 (SM-G7102)
Device Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400
Recovery Size: 9.00 MB
Language: English/ Multi language supported
Uploaded by OpAMP
- Install – Flash a ROM or zip,
- Wipe – Wipe data or factory reset / Advance Wiping option
- Backup – Make a Nandroid backup
- Restore – Restore a Nandroid backup
- Mount – Mount partitions
- Settings – TWRP Settings (change brightness, interface, language, even you can lock your TWRP)
- Advanced options
- Fix permissions
- ADB Sideload
- File Manager
- Advanced Reboot
- Reboot to System
- Reboot Recovery
- Reboot Bootloader
- Power off
- Fully touch supported and easy to use interface.
- No bugs
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Rom/Kernels results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
In order to flash the TWRP – recovery in your Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 (SM-G7102), You will need a bootloader unlocked device and also you need to install ABD/Minimal ADB fastboot driver in your PC.
- A Windows OS Running Computer
- Enable Developer Option – Go to your phone Settings > About device > Build number.
Tap Build number seven times. After the first few taps, you should see the steps counting down until you unlock the developer options. Once activated, you will see a message that reads, “You are now a developer!” Go back to Settings, where you’ll find a Developer options entry in the menu.
- Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Development Portal:
- All Custom Rom list
- Custom Recovery
- Stock Firmware
- USB Driver
In order to flash the Unofficial build of Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Custom Recovery TWRP (SM-G7102), first you need to download all the required file from download link below.
How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery in Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 (SM-G7102)
(SM-G7102) Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Custom Recovery TWRP Flashing Method by ADB Terminal
- First of all download all the files from download section. Extract the both Samsung USB driver.zip and Odin3.zip and Install the USB driver in your PC.
- Go to Settings > Developer Option and enable the USB debugging.
- Power off your Samsung galaxy grand 2, Press and hold Volume Down key, Home Key and Power Key, When your device vibrates, release Power key while keep holding the Volume Down key and Home-key. “Warning before entering into download mode Press Volume Up key to enter Download mode, which has a green robot figure and Downloading… Do not turn off target!!
- Once you enter in Samsung Mobile download mode, connect your phone via USB cable with your PC and also Run the ODIN.EXE (Run As Administrator re recommended).
- You device should be automatically recognized by Odin. At the lower-left of Odin interface, it should show a message that says “Added!” and in the meantime you should see a light-blue box at the ID:COM section stating “COM:3” (the number depend on which USB port you have plugged the device cable and is irrelevant
- Now Click “AP” to add tar.md5 file that you have extracted and then “Start”
- Ongoing flashing process. Do not remove your device. When the flashing process is done and if everything goes well, you should see a big green box saying ““PASSED”
Here is the guide you can root your root Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 (SM-G7102)—
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 (SM-G7102) Using TWRP (Flash SuperSU)
- How To Install Magisk Manager in Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 (SM-G7102)