Samsung Galaxy A7 Custom Recovery – CWM And TWRP (Download + Installation Method) [SM-A720F]
Installing Custom recovery in your Android smartphone is one of the major step before proceeding on android development. Once You’ve installed custom recovery on your phone, You can than take a complete Backup and Restore Your Samsung Galaxy A7’s Stock ROM. So if anything bad happen in future, You will always get back to restore the stock ROM. Not only that To Root and install SuperSU on your Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) [SM-A720F] You will also need to install custom recovery first.
Samsung Galaxy A7 Custom Recovery – CWM And TWRP (Download + Installation Method)
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
Downloads And Requirements
To install custom recovery in Samsung Galaxy A7. You must Make sure the battery is 70 % charged or above. and also take a backup of your personal necessary data. You will need to install SAMSUNG Galaxy A7 – USB Driver. So first download all the files from download link bellow.
- SAMSUNG Galaxy A7 – USB Driver – Download
- Samsung Odin Engine – Download
- [SM-A720F] Samsung Galaxy A7 Custom Recovery CWM & Stock Recovery – Download
- [SM-A720F] Samsung Galaxy A7 Custom Recovery TWRP – Download
How to Flash/Install Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A7 [SM-A720F]
Custom Recovery Installation Process On Samsung Galaxy A7 [SM-A720F]
- At first Download all the files from above link. Install “SAMSUNG Galaxy A7 – USB Driver.zip” and decompress/extract the file and install SAMSUNG Galaxy A7 – USB Driver.exe. (Run as administrator is recommended)
- Now decompress/extract both “Custom Recovery for Samsung A7 [SM-A720F].zip” and “Odin3 v3.12.3.zip“ files. Now open “Odin3.exe”. (Run as administrator is recommended)
- Once You’ve Launched the Samsung Odin Engine, It will appear just like bellow screenshots.
- Now open Your Samsung Galaxy A7 [SM-A720F] go to Settings > About phone and press 5 to 7 time over the Build Number. It will enable the Developer Option, than again go to Settings > Developer Option and enable USB Debugging. After that Turn off you Samsung Galaxy A7 [SM-A720F] and Press/hold “Home Key + Power Button + Volume Down Button” Until you see a download mode. Your phone will basically show a Warning! message, Press Volume Up to continue. Once you’ve entered in “Samsung Downloading Mode” you can now connect your phone with USB cable. Using Original Samsung USB cable is recommended.
- After connecting your mobile with PC/Laptop with USB cable you will able see a blue sign in Odin on ID:COM (that communication and you will also see a message on log. If you did’t install the Samsung USB driver, Than you will not get to see any reaction. Or Sometime restarting will PC will solve the solution, Restart you PC after installing driver if odin3 failed to detect your Samsung Galaxy A7.
- Now Navigate to the “Option” tab on Odin3 and make sure that you ODIN3 was as configured as the screenshot bellow. DO NOT CHANGE ANY CONFIGURATION ON ODIN.
- Now click Over “AP“. A New dialogue box shall appear by now.
- Now Navigate the folder in where you have extracted/decompressed “Custom Recovery for Samsung A7 [SM-A720F].zip” file. It’s up to you whichever custom recovery you want to install “A7⑦-2017-CWM-recovery[SM-A720F].tar” or “A7⑦-2017-Stock-recovery[SM-A720F].tar”. For Example – I had selected the “A7⑦-2017-CWM-recovery[SM-A720F].tar“
- After selecting the CWM recovery file, Press the start button.
- Wait until the flashing process. If everything goes just fine, The flashing process will be complete in no time. You will be seeing PASS!/RESET on screen, Just like screenshot bellow.
- After completing the flashing process, You phone automatically boot onto Recovery Mode.
- Voila!! This is how you install Samsung Galaxy A7 Custom Recovery.
- To Enter on Custom recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy A7 [SM-A720F], first turn of f your phone and than Use “Home Key + Power button + Volume Up button” to enter in Custom recovery Mode.
- Now You can take a complete backup of your stock ROM And Also Root Your SAMSUNG GALAXY A7 [SM-A720F].
Here is the Guide
- How to Root Your Samsung Galaxy A7 Using Custom Recovery
- How to Backup and Restore Your Samsung Galaxy A7’s Stock ROM Using Custom Recovery