How to Root Symphony Xplorer W69Q (Without PC)
Rooting an android smartphone was never been so easy untill the Kingroot has came. Yes! You can now root Symphony Xplorer W69Q without PC by Kingroot. Just download and follow the step bellow. Don’t worry, It’s just a piece of cake.
How to Root Symphony Xplorer W69Q
Rooting or flashing custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices or any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom ROM’s or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
Download & Requirements
Download King root apk for free from the link bellow
How to Root Symphony Xplorer W69Q with Kingroot
- First download latest Kingroot.apk from the above link.
- Then take a complete backup of your phone data such as contact, Message, Image, music. ( It’s not mandatory, Just an optional precaution.
- Then open you Symphony Xplorer W69Q. Go to Settings > About Phone > Find the Build version, and press over the Build version 6 to 7 times to unlock the Developer Mode.
- Then again go to Setting > Developer mode (You will find it above the About Phone option) and Enable the USB Debuggin (Using √ )
- Then Go back to Setting > Security Enable the Unknown source (In case if you didn’t enable it yet)
- Kingroot required Internet DATA Connection, Make sure You have enough data (Minimum 10MB) or Connect with Wi-Fi network.
- At First Kingroot will ask for Root Checking, Press on Try ROOT.
- Rooting Process Take Up to 5 – 10 Times. By that time your device should be root.
- If Rooting process fail, then don’t worry. Just reboot, now you don’t have to go through all the process. Just launch the kingroot app, And try root again. If you even than cannot root. Please let us know in comment section. We will always happy to help you out.
- If nothing turn into wrong then you should probably root you symphony W68Q by yourself.
By default Kingroot install KingUser (an alternative SuperSU). If You want to install regular Super SU then follow this Post How to Replace Kinguser With SuperSU