How to Root Symphony Xplorer V28 Without PC.
Now root Symphony Xplorer V28 with Kingroot. Simple method. just one click to root your device. Rooting android is never been so easy.
Root Symphony Xplorer V28 Without PC
Rooting or flashing custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices or any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom ROM’s or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
Downloads and Requirements
- King Root.apk – Download
- At least 60% charge in your device
How to Root Symphony Xplorer V28
- First of all download the King Root.apk from Kingroot’s official website.
- Then open you Symphony Xplorer V28. Go to Settings > About Phone > Find the Build version, and press over the Build version 6 to 7 times to unlock the Developer Mode.
- Then again go to Setting > Developer mode (You will find it above the About Phone option) and Enable the USB Debuggin (Using √ )
- Then Go back to Setting > Security Enable the Unknown source (In case if you didn’t enable it yet)
- Then Install and Launch the kingroot app. Follow the bellow Screenshot instruction bellow.
- Kingroot required Internet DATA Connection, Make sure You have enough data (Minimum 10MB) or Connect with Wi-Fi network.
- At First Kingroot will ask for Root Checking, Press on Try ROOT.
- Rooting Process Take Up to 5 – 10 Times. By that time your device should be root.
- If Rooting process fail, then don’t worry. Just reboot, now you don’t have to go through all the process. Just launch the kingroot app, And try root again. If you even than cannot root. Please let us know in comment section. We will always happy to help you out.
- If you want to Replace King user which basically come with Kingroot with Classical SuperSU, Then Follow this Post: How to Replace Kinguser With SuperSU (Kingroot > Super SU).