How to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 (SM-G7102) (JellyBeans): There are method to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 (SM-G7102). Most Success full method is to to use Odin Engine. To Proceed Rooting of Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 (SM-G7102) follow the instruction Bellow.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 (SM-G7102)
Rooting or flashing custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices or any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom ROM’s or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
Download & Requirements
Rooting requires some files. please download the files bellow:
- Samsung USB Driver
- Pre-Rooted Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Firmware(SM-G7102.zip) + Odin-V3.07 Click Here to Download
- Root Checker Pro (Download this if you want to reassure after flashing if your device is rooted or not
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 (SM-G7102) Rooting Process:
- First download both file linked above in download section. Then install Samsung USB Driver in your Laptop/PC. After USB driver installation, I recommend to Restart your PC. It’s not mandatory, But Restarting won’t kill you.
- Then Extract SM-G7102.zip on your PC. After extracting you will able to see the following file bellow.
- Then Turn Off your Samsung Galaxy Grand 2. Wait for Vibration SM-G7102 will sent a vibration signal after turn off, Basically all android smartphone do it.
- After that Press Volume Down Button + Home Key + Power Button alltogather at least for 5-7 Seconds . It will enable Download Mode. After entering Download Mode You shall able to see Warning Yellow Triangle Sign! Then Press Volume Up to Continue.
- Now Open the “SM-G7102” folder on your PC And Lauch Odin-V3.07.exe (It is highly recommended to Run as Administrator)
- Then Connect Your Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 in your PC.
- Once You’ve connected your Phone, ODIN will automatically recognize the device. and show COM:ID:0/006> ADDED!!.
- After that Press on PDA/AP button on ODIN and select SM-G7102.tar (You will find it on where you have extracted SM-G7102.zip .
- After selecting SM-G7102.tar, Press on Start. Flashing will take up to 25-30 Minutes.
- Once Firmware Flashing of SM-G7102 is complete Odin will show you PASS/RESET, Your device will eject from your computer and automatically reboot. Disconnect the data cable wait until reboot.
- After rebooting you shall have a rooted Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 (SM-G7102)
- You can now install Root Checker to check root access