How to Root Lenovo A369i and Install Custom Recovery: Lenovo A369i is MediaTEK MTK6752 Chipset Based Android smartphone. Being a Mediatek device, Rooting is just another piece of cake! Yes! You can root your Lenovo A369i with One click. This Post is all about How to Root Lenovo A369i And How to install Custom Recovery in Lenovo A369i
How to Root Lenovo A369i and Install Custom Recovery
Rooting or flashing custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices or any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom ROM’s or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
Downloads & Requirements
Before proceeding Rooting and custom recovery installation method, You need to download some required file from bellow link:
- Root Checker Pro 5.6.8.Apk
- ADB Driver for Lenovo A369i
- Custom Recovery – TWRP_2.6.3_Lenovo_A369i.zip
How to Root Lenovo A369i:
- First Download all the file from aboveDownload sections.
- After that take a complete Backup of all the data of you phone, This is not mandatory but Who knows what will happen after few second
- Your device battery should have at least 60% Charge.
- Go to Your Phone’s Settings> About Phone > Press Over Build Number 6-7 times in order to activate the Developer Option. Then return to Phone’s Settings. You shall now See Developer Option just Above About Phone. Now Go to Settings > Developer Option, enable USB debugging (√)
- Then Again go to Settings > Security and check if the Unknown Source is enable or not, Enable (√) this if it is not enabled yet.
- Now Install and Launch Framaroot.Apk. Then Select Install Superuser and press Boromir.
- Wait few second for installation complete.
- You will receive a Dialog Notification toast after Rooting binary installation complete.
- You can install Root Checker Pro 5.6.8.Apk in order to confirm Rooting Lenovo A369i was Successful.
How to Install Custom Recovery in Lenovo A369i (TWRP)
- Once You’ve rooted your Lenovo A369i you can now install Custom recovery and Flash custom ROM with a few effort.
- Now open MtkDroidTools_v253.exe. (Run as Administrator is Recommended)
- Extract and install ADB Driver in your PC.
- Then Connect your Lenovo A369i using USB Cable. Wait until your PC recognized your phone.
- After that MTK Droid Root & Tools will find your device and show it (it will take a minute).MTK Droid Root & Tools has many benefits you can Backup your imei and Nvram, change your imei to correct any error or lost after Flash . you can install recovery with MTK Droid Root & Tools.
- Now extract the Custom Recovery – TWRP_2.6.3_Lenovo_A369i.zip file. Then Select Root.Backup.Recovery option on MTK Droid Root & Tools and choose beside Recovery and Boot (to use boot from Phone) choose the Recovery.img and flash it.
- choose Yes to make CWM Recovery Automatically after that boot to recovery
- By now you have Custom recovery installed in your Lenovo A369i