CWM and TWRP Custom Recovery Flashing & Rooting method of Lenovo A850 by SP Flash Tools (Smartphone Flash Tools)
Rooting method of Lenovo A850 is just another Piece of cake. But this method is little bit lengthy and you need a PC/laptop to proceed. How ever thire are also easy alternative method of Rooting Lenovo A850 without PC, and Custom Recovery installation process in Lenovo A850 Without PC. (one Click Method). How ever it is seen not every Lenovo A850 can be easily rooted and installed custom recovery so easily as those link suggested. So if you are one of those, who cannot root or install custom recovery easily as above two link suggested you to do, Then follow this POST.
CWM and TWRP Custom Recovery Flashing & Rooting method of Lenovo A850
Rooting or flashing custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices or any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom ROM’s or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
Downloads and Requirements
Rooting Lenovo A850 is something reverse than other android smartphone. You need to first install Custom Recovery and then you will able to Flash SuperSU.zip to root your Lenovo A850 . At first downloads all the files bellow before proceeding.
- MTK Scatter and Custom Recovery (CWM + TWRP) for Lenovo A850 – Download
- SP Flash Tool V5.1640.zip – Download
- USB VCOM Driver – Download
- UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip – Download
- Root Checker Pro – Download
How To Root Lenovo A850
Before Proceeding main rooting method, You need to Install USB VCOM Driver first. Just Follow the simple process bellow to install USB driver.
Turn off your device and remove the battery, using USB cable connect your device while look at My Computer > Manage > Device Manager there will be MTK65xx Preloader Devices show up for 5 second than disappeared, before disappeared right click on it and select Update Driver Software point it to USB VCOM Driver extracted folder. When it finish disconnect and connect again there will be Mediatek PreLoader USB VCOM Port on your device manager.
Once you’ve Install USB Driver in your computer, Your computer will able to recognize your Lenovo A536 even if it switch off! Now you can use SP Flash too to install Custom Recovery.
How to Install Custom Recovery in Lenovo A850
TWRP – Custom Recovery Installation Method.
- After Installing USB Driver, Extract SP Flash Tool and Open SP Flash Tool.EXE (Make sure you Run As Administrator)
- On the flash tool go to Options > Option > Download and please make sure that DA DL All with Checksum option is already checked, this is must do step so please don’t forget it.
- Close the options window and back to flash tool, click on the Scatter-Loading button browse it to custom recovery extracted folder and the select MT6582_Android_scatter.txt (1). This action will also automatically load recovery.img (3) to flash tool.
- Download option on Download Only (2), then press Download button or hit CRTL+D. Flash tool will stand by waiting your device to be connected.
- Turn off your Lenovo A536 and remove the battery, when you ready just connect your device to computer using USB cable, flash tool will recognize and begin to start flashing process. This will only take 5-10 second to finish, if you can see the GREEN CIRCLE on the middle flash tool than the flashing process is finish.
- Done. Wait 5-10 second before disconnect your device, put back the battery and turn it on and go to recovery mode by pressing and holding Power Button + Volume Up + Volume Down and release when you can see TWRP main menu in your Lenovo A536.
- Congratulation! You have now successfully install custom recovery – TWRP in your Lenovo A850 .
After installing Custom recovery through SP Flash tools, You are now ready to root your Lenovo A850 .
How to Root Lenovo A536
Lenovo A536 Rooting Method
Once you’ve done the hard part, rest of is just a child play. Trust me. I’m serious!!! I flashed TWRP, So bellow image from TWRP, If you are using CWM, all the step still remain same.
- At first Download SuperSU.Zip from download section. and Copy the SuperSU.Zip in your phone SD card/External SD card.
- Shut down your phone. Wait untill the phone vibrate. All android set a vibration after shut down.
- Enter in TWRP recovery Mode By using Power Button + Volume Up + Volume Down. Make sure you press all of them in same time.
- Then Press in Install > Select SuperSU.zip from where you had copied. and then Swipe to Confirm Flash.
- Voila.! SuperSU.zip will be flashed in no time. Then Reboot you phone from recovery!
- After Restarting You shall See a new app named SuperSU in your mobiles app drawer!. launch and Update Script if it ask
- You may also Download – Root Checker Pro for Free to Check root Access!