POCO M3 Bootloader Unlocking Method (Official Universal Method)
Unlocking the bootloader of your POCO M3 is the first step for advanced customization. A bootloader Unlocked device enables installing a custom recovery, installing Magisk/rooting the android, flashing custom ROMs, or any other tweaks via recovery. But remember without Unlocking Bootloader, your mobile security is safe. That’s why some manufacturers disable OTA updates some cases void the warranty of your device if you try to unlock the bootloader. Then again, using a given system-UI for a long time is pretty boring, Sometimes Manufacturers intentionally slow down your device after the update, So that they can sell their newer release of the smartphone, Please does some research if you have any concerns about unlocking the bootloader of Xiaomi Poco M3 (citrus). Once you decide to unlock the bootloader you may follow the complete guide to unlock the bootloader on Xiaomi Poco M3 (Codename: citrus), if you own Xiaomi Poco M3 Smartphone then You can unlock its bootloader using the below Instructions.
POCO M3 Bootloader Unlocking Method
- Unlocking the bootloader will void your safety warranty.
- After unlocking the bootloader you will be no longer receiving OTA updates.
- RaphsonBD.com and its author will not responsible if you end up bricking your device.
- Take a full backup of your phone and storage.
- Keep your phone’s charge up-to 60%
- You’ll need a reliable Internet Connection for this process.
- A Windows running computer
- Original USB Cable
- Install the ADB Drivers | How to Install ADB
How to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Poco M3 [citrus]
- First, download any version of Mi Flash Unlock and extract the zip using WinRAR or 7-zip.
- Launch Mi Flash Unlock.exe, press ‘Agree‘ and fill in the login details and sign in. If you don’t have any Xiaomi ID then create a new one. You must log in with the same ID on your device that you’ve applied for unlocking. After applying, you may have to wait few days for unlocking approval. However, sometimes it can be instant. It just depends on Xiaomi’s Unlocking approval team. The permission was announced via SMS but recently Xiaomi has simplified the procedure. Hence, some may get their permissions granted automatically.
- Once you get their permission to unlock, you can go to Settings > Additional Settings > Developer Options > Mi Unlock Status > Add account and device and link your Mi Account which has been approved for bootloader unlock permission. [In case you see an error like 86012 etc then better to wait for a week than try. Note- Trying, again and again, Might block Your account temporarily.]
- Now again Launch Mi Flash Unlock.exe, log in with your Xiaomi ID (which they’ve granted the permission to unlock bootloader)
- Turn off your device. Press the Power button and Volume down ( – ) button at the same time for few seconds to enter ‘Fastboot Mode‘
- Connect the device with your computer using a working USB cable.
- Finally, click the ‘Unlock‘ button. You have to follow the displayed timer or waiting period displayed in the Mi Unlock tool to unlock successfully.
- Congratulation! You have successfully unlocked your Xiaomi Poco M3.
- POCO M2 Pro Bootloader Unlocking Method (Official Universal Method)
- How to Unlock Bootloader of Google Pixel/Pixel XL
- Xiaomi Poco X2 Bootloader Unlocking Method
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy A10 [SM-A105F]
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of Lenovo K6 Power