POCO M2 Pro Custom Recovery PitchBlack 3.0.0 (Unofficial) [TWRP Based]
PitchBlack 3.0.0 for POCO M2 Pro (gram) is a free and stable aftermarket custom recovery developed by ChaitanayaMittal [XDA developer]. PitchBlack for POCO M2 Pro is based on TWRP version: 3.4.0. Pitch Black Recovery is a fork of TWRP with many improvements to make your experience better. It’s more flexible & easy to use. You can neither take stock ROM backup nor install custom ROM in your phone without flashing custom recovery in your POCO M2 Pro (gram). PitchBlack recovery image for POCO M2 Pro is free from any major bugs. In order to download and install the official PitchBlack 3.0.0 in your POCO M2 Pro (gram). First, you need to unlock the bootloader of your phone. All the required files are given below. Read all the steps very carefully.
POCO M2 Pro Custom Recovery PitchBlack 3.0.0 [TWRP Based]
Recovery Name: PitchBlack Recovery Project
Recovery Version: 3.0.0
Recovery Status: Stable and Unofficial
Device: POCO M2 Pro (Gram)
Based On: TWRP 3.4.0
Size: 55.1 MB
Language: English/ Multi-language supported
Source: XDA Forum | ChaitanayaMittal
- Fully native android-like UI
- Easy and simple to use- Simple material theme with customizations and option to choose the color scheme for better user experience…
- Disable DM Verity
- Full dark theme with changeable accents
- MIUI OTA support
- Use AromaFM as a default file manager
- Supports Treble and non-Treble ROMs
- Reorganized menus
- Universal flash-able file for all variant of a device
- Up-to-date kernel, built from sources
- Various tools are include
- Advanced Features
- Features that you have never seen before in recovery and which have not been accepted for adding to the official source code of TWRP
- Advanced Reboot
- Reboot to System
- Reboot Recovery
- Reboot Bootloader
- Power off
- Many bug fixes & optimization & much more.
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Rom/Kernels results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a Bootloader unlocked device in order to install any custom recovery in your POCO M2 Pro.
- How to Install ADB Driver on Windows
- How To Install Minimal ADB And Fastboot Guide
- How to Unlock Bootloader of POCO M2 Pro [Official]
- POCO M2 Pro Development Portal (Twrp / Root / Custom Rom / Stock Firmware)
To install PitchBlack Custom Recovery image in your POCO M2 Pro (gram), first, download all the files from the link below —
How to Install PitchBlack Recovery Using ADB
- First of all download all the files from the download section, then extract the folder and install the USB driver on your PC/Laptop.
- Navigate to: Settings > About phone then tap the Build number 7 times. to enable the Developer options. After that go to – Settings > System > Advanced: Developer options > Tap to turn on the USB debugging. [If prompted with ‘Allow USB debugging?’, tap OK to confirm]
From PC Using FASTBOOT ADB
- Download the PitchBlack Recovery file and extract the PBRP zip using Winrar or 7.zip. You can see a recovery folder where you can find recovery.img
- Copy the recovery. img to the folder where ADB and Fastboot binaries are present (e.g. C:/adb).
- Press and hold the SHIFT key and right-click on an empty space inside this folder.
- Select ‘Open command window here’ or ‘Open PowerShell window here.
- Now boot your device into Fastboot/Bootloader mode using the buttons combo.
- Or, you can also use the following command in CMD/Powershell with USB Debugging enabled on your phone:
adb reboot bootloader
- Connect your Android device to the PC using the USB cable. Enter the following command to make sure that your device is being recognized by Fastboot: Now type —
fastboot devices fastboot oem unlock
- The command should return a device ID. If not, make sure that you have proper drivers installed.
- Finally, enter the command below to flash and install TWRP recovery on your POCO M2 Pro :
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Wait for it. The PitchBlack Recovery will be installed in your POCO M2 Pro in a moment. Once the recovery is successfully flashed on your device, type this final command to reboot your device —
- You will reboot into TWRP mode. after that you can take complete current stock rom backup, flash/install custom rom, or custom tweaks.
- You can now easily Install Magisk Manager in POCO M2 Pro [Gram] / Root Your POCO M2 Pro.
Another Method: Flash PitchBlack Recovery
From previous version or another recovery
- Download the PitchBlack zip to your device
- Reboot to your current custom recovery
- Flash the PitchBlack zip
- The device will automatically reboot into PitchBlack Recovery after installation
- Download PitchBlack Recovery flashable zip from bellow
- Extract the PBRP zip
- Goto fastboot mode in your device
- Flash the recovery.img by fastboot flash recovery.img
- Boot into PBRP
- Copy the zip to internal storage
- Flash it and Enjoy.
- How to Install OrangeFox Recovery Project Google Pixel [R10.1] (sailfish)
- Google Pixel Custom Recovery TWRP 3.3.1-0 (Official)
- OnePlus 6 Custom Recovery TWRP 3.3.1-2 (Official)
- OnePlus 5T Custom Recovery TWRP 3.3.1-0 (Official)
- OnePlus 5 Custom Recovery TWRP 3.3.1-0 (Official)