POCO M2 Pro Bootloader Unlocking Method (Official Universal Method)
Unlocking the bootloader is the first step for any device for advanced customization. Unlocking the bootloader allows you to root the device, use a custom recovery, flash custom ROMs, or any other tweaks via recovery. Without Unlocking Bootloader, your mobile security is safe. But to use a system-UI for a long time in a device is pretty boring. Here is the complete guide to unlock the bootloader on Xiaomi Poco X2, if you own Xiaomi Xiaomi Poco X2 Smartphone then You can unlock its bootloader using the below Instructions.
POCO M2 Pro Bootloader Unlocking Method
- Unlocking the bootloader will void your safety warranty.
- Take a full backup of your phone and storage.
- Keep your phone’s charge up-to 60%
- Use the original USB cable for the process.
- You’ll need a reliable Internet Connection for this process.
- After unlocking the bootloader you will be no longer receiving OTA updates.
- RaphsonBD.com and its author will not responsible if you end up bricking your device.
- ADB Drivers
- A Windows running computer
- Original USB Cable
How to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro [Gram]
- First and foremost visit http://en.miui.com/unlock Login Fill Details and Apply for unlocking. wait until you receive the approved Message.
Note: After You unlock the device, it will become Less Secure. also unlocking the Device Will erase all your Personal data.
- Secondly Download and Extract Mi Unlock Tool.
- Now go to your phone’s Setting > About Phone > Tap over MIUI Version 7 times
- Additional Setting > Developer Option > Enable USB Debugging > Enable OEM Unlocking
- Now from Developer option > Mi Unlock status > Add account and device. Try to bind your account. In case you see an error like 86012 etc then better to wait for a week then try (Note- Trying, again and again, Might block Your account temporarily)
- After that Reboot Your phone into ADB/fastboot Mod [First turn off your device, press the Power button and Volume down ( – ) button at the same time. Then connect the device to the Windows PC/laptop via a Micro USB cable which will LED you into ADB/fastboot Mod.
- Run unlock tool login with the Same account and unlock In Case you Get an error like “Current account is not bound” then Developer option > Mi Unlock status > Add account and device. Try to bind your account. From now on, You’ll Get a Couldn’t unlock try after ‘X’ hrs, then you’ve to wait that Period of time.
- After the ‘X’ Period of time trying to unlock it, hope you’ll get success.
- Congratulation! You have successfully unlocked your Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro.
- How to Unlock Bootloader of Google Pixel/Pixel XL
- Xiaomi Poco X2 Bootloader Unlocking Method
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy A10 [SM-A105F]
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of Lenovo K6 Power
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus