OnePlus 6 Pie Custom Rom LineageOS 16.0 [Official]
OnePlus 6 Pie Custom Rom LineageOS 16.0 [Pie 9.0] [Official] [enchilada]
LineageOS 16 for OnePlus 6 (enchilada) is android pie 9.0 based custom rom which is pretty smooth and stable, free, community built, aftermarket firmware open-source operating system. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway. LineageOS 16 some great features such as — RIL (Calls, SMS, Data), Boots, Fingerprint working, IR Blaster, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, Camcorder, Video, Playback Audio, Sensors, Flash, LED, GPS, Volte and every other features are working. LineageOS rom can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. LineageOS offers an excellent battery backup along with heavy basis performance. This bug free packed with bunch of great feature and easy to use interface. For additional features information, download link and installation method of official nightly build of LineageOS 16.0 rom on OnePlus 6 (enchilada), please check out the full article —
OnePlus 6 Pie Custom Rom LineageOS 16.0 [Pie 9.0] [Official]
ROM Name: LineageOS Rom
ROM Version: 16.0
ROM OS: Android Pie
OS Version: 9.0
ROM Base: LineageOS
Device: OnePlus 6 (enchilada)
ROM Kernel: Linux Kernel 4.x
ROM Status: Stable and Official
Rom Size: 485.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: OnePlus 6 developer team (XDA),
ROM Courtesy: XDA Forum
- Lineage OS 16.0 Features
- Android 9.0 custom Rom
- Latest security patch
- Smooth and Stable
- iPhone X Like Notch Support
- With phone screens getting bigger and bigger and bezels getting slimmer and slimmer, the smartphone manufacturers now have no room for camera, and earpieces> If you like it or not, Google has introduced Notch supports in Android P for developers to test how their app will behave on devices with notches.
- WiFi Round-Trip-Time (RTT)
- This feature allows apps to receive indoor positioning data at an accuracy of 1-2 meters of your position.
- New Notification Panel
- With Android P, Google has completely changed the interface on the notification panel. The quick toggle button now resides inside the dark circle while date, time and carrier name have been removed. With the new notification, Google will also let you select the reply from Google’s machine learning-powered Smart Replies, which scans your messages and will suggest custom replies for you.
- New UI for settings/quick settings
- Google once again revamped the settings menu and quick settings after the Android Oreo. With the new settings UI,
- Google introducing new icons for each settings menu.
- Multi-camera API
- Google finally introducing the Multi-Camera API which enables developers to “create innovative features not possible with just a single camera.” Also, this feature allows every app to request multi-camera instead of the single camera.
- Enhanced Auto-fill
- Auto-Fill one of the best features which will save all your username and password. Google rolled this feature in Android Oreo and now they have improvised it with Android P.
- Power Saving
- In Android Nougat, Google introduced the Doze mode which enables more battery backup while your phone is not in use. With Android P, Google has worked hard to bring the more advanced doze mode with App Standby, and Background Limits to further improve battery life.
- Trust: helps you understand how secure is your phone which is running on LineageOS 17 and warn you, if it is not.
- Security patches are pushed by Google if your phone is Android certified. In case of LineageOS, it is them who takes care to merge and push all the security updates to the supported phones at the earliest.
- The phone is yours. It should look the way you want it. LineageOS makes it possible.
- Custom E-mail App
- Custom dialer app with built-in recorder
- Their own calculator app
- After OEM support and Long term support:–
- LineageOS supports devices from more that 20 OEMs.
- LineageOS supports devices older than 2 years where many OEMs ditch support for
- LineageOS exclusive Apps:–
- LineageOS has it’s own SDK and API set to help developer build apps exclusively for your device running on LineageOS 16.
- Re-bind home long-press, home double-tap, recent apps press, and recent apps long-press. Actions include: do nothing, open/close menu, show recent apps switcher, show assistant, start voice search, in-app search, device sleep, launch camera, go to last app, start split screen.
- Picture adjustment: control hue, saturation, intensity, and contrast on supported devices. There is also an automatic outdoor mode that increases brightness and saturation automatically under bright sunlight.
- Notification light settings to show LED light during notification, missed call, or voicemail. Can set per-app light settings. Choose LED pulse length and color. Can also choose to have the LEDs active even if the screen is on. Can also customize brightness levels of the LED when in Do-Not-Disturb mode.
- Privacy Guard—control app permissions such as keep awake, run in background, record audio, and much more.
- Show network traffic (upload only, download only, or upload+download). Can be automatically hidden when there is no traffic. Can be shown in kb/s, Mb/s, kB/s, or MB/s.
- Profiles support. Profiles can be triggered by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or NFC. Once triggered, you can choose what happens to the following radios: Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi, Auto-sync data, Data connection, Portable Wi-Fi hotspot, or NFC. You can also choose what happens to Alarm, Media, Ringtone, and Notification volume. Finally, you can choose what happens to the ring mode, airplane mode, lock screen mode, screen brightness, ambient display, and notification light.
- Touchscreen gestures when the screen is off. Available letters depend on hardware, but could be C/E/O/M/S/V/W/Z or ^,>,<. You can also swipe up/down/left/right with one finger, or use two fingers and swipe down. Actions include: do nothing, toggle flashlight, open camera, open browser, open dialer, view emails, view messages, play/pause music, skip to previous track, skip to next track, lower/raise media volume.
- Pre Install App —
- AudioFX, Browser, Calculator, Calendar, Camera, Clock, Contacts, Email, Files, Flip-Flap, FM Radio, Gallery, Messaging, Music Phone, Recorder, Trebuchet.
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Flash-light.
- And So much more.
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a Bootloader unlocked and Custom recovery – TWRP installed device to use LineageOS 16.0 Rom on OnePlus 6.
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of OnePlus 6
- How to Install TWRP Custom Recovery on OnePlus 6.
- OnePlus 6 Development Portal (Twrp / Root / Custom Rom / Stock Firmware)
To use on your official build of LineageOS 16.0 Rom on OnePlus 6, first download the rom file from download link —
How to Install Official LineageOS 16.0 Rom on OnePlus 6
- At first download and copy the LineageOS rom and other required files on your device OnePlus 6.
- It’s wise to backup your current rom, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old rom. If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here.
- First boot into TWRP Recovery by pressing Power button + Volume down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- Now Wipes > Cache, Dalvik, System and data.
- Now Go back to install > and flash the lineageos-16.0-rom.zip and the gaap.zip file. reboot your phone after flashing.
- Optional – Flash SU-Addons for rooting.
- Voila and enjoy the stable and official build of LineageOS 16.0 rom on your OnePlus 6.