OnePlus 6 crDroid Android 10 Custom Rom [Official]
OnePlus 6 crDroid Android 10 Custom Rom V6.5 [Official] [enchilada]
CrDroid Android V6.5 for OnePlus 6 (enchilada) is pretty smooth and stable, free, official, community built, aftermarket firmware based on LineageOS.CrDroid Android v6.5 for OnePlus 6 (enchilada) is run by android 10.0 and also patched with latest security patch update. CrDroid Android rom is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. CrDroid Android Rom is build with Hand-picked goodies, innovative ideas and creative things. You can get a decent battery backup along with very good daily basis performance from CrDroid Android Rom for OnePlus 6 (enchilada). crDroid Android Rom come with some great features such as — RIL (Calls, SMS, Data), Boots, Fingerprint working, IR Blaster, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, Camcorder, Video, Playback Audio, Sensors, Flash, LED, GPS, Volte and every other features are working. You can also get a excellent battery juice back up along with bunch of great feature and easy to use interface. The gaming performance of CrDroid Android rom is very good, You can use the crDroid rom with or without google application package. But using GApp is recommended. For additional features information, download link and installation method of official build of crDroid Android Pie Custom Rom on OnePlus 6 (enchilada), please check out the full article —
OnePlus 6 crDroid Android 10 Custom Rom V6.5 [Official]
ROM Name: crDroid Android Rom
ROM Version: V6.5
ROM OS: Android 10
OS Version: 10.0
ROM Base: LineageOS
Device: OnePlus 6 (enchilada)
ROM Kernel: Linux Kernel 4.x
ROM Status: Stable and Official
Rom Size: 727.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: OnePlus 6 developer team (XDA),
ROM Courtesy: XDA Forum
- Android 10.0
- Pixel look and feel
- crDroid Settings – Our own chamber of secrets with below customization settings
- OTA notification for officially supported devices
- crDroid Music – Music player based on Phonograph
- crDroid Home – Revamped and customized launcher with Google now integration
- ART and BIONIC optimizations
- Quick Settings
- Tile title toggle
- Vibrate on touch toggle
- Battery percentage
- Clock in quick status bar header
- Brightness slider
- Auto brightness toggle
- Status Bar
- Status Bar icons toggle
- Clock style
- Clock & date customizations
- Network Traffic monitor and customizations
- Data disabled indicator
- 4G icon toggle
- Roaming indicator toggle
- BT battery status toggle
- VoLTE toggle
- Battery customizations
- Battery style and percentage customizations
- Battery bar customizations
- Tap to sleep toggle
- Brightness control
- Smart pulldown customizations
- Lock Screen
- Media cover art toggle
- Media cover art filter
- Music visualizer
- Battery info toggle
- Tap to sleep toggle
- Fingerprint authentication vibration toggle
- Fingerprint error vibration toggle
- Power button
- Advanced restart toggle
- Power menu customizations
- Airplane mode
- User Switcher
- End call with power button
- Long press power button for torch
- Automatically turn torch off
- Volume buttons
- Wake device with HW non-capacitive button
- Answer call with volume button
- Control playback with volume buttons
- Keyboard cursor control with volume buttons
- Reorient volume keys on rotation change
- Power button
- User Interface
- Smart Pixels
- Charging sounds
- Screenshot sound toggle
- Live volume steps customization
- Volume Panel
- Heads up
- Heads up toggle
- Less boring toggle
- Light brightness settings
- Battery light
- Notification light
- Heads up
- Navigation bar toggle
- Stock navbar settings
- Touch screen gestures
- System gestures
- Show CPU info overlay
- Gaming mode
- Keyboard Settings
- Swipe to screenshot
- Toast icon toggle
- Pocket detection – prevents device interaction when inside pocket
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Flash-light.
- And So much more.
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a Bootloader unlocked and Custom recovery – TWRP installed device to use crDroid Android 10 Rom on OnePlus 6.
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of OnePlus 6
- How to Install TWRP Custom Recovery on OnePlus 6.
- OnePlus 6 Development Portal (Twrp / Root / Custom Rom / Stock Firmware)
- Latest firmware needed to install this Rom
To use on your official build of crDroid Android 10 Rom on OnePlus 6, first download the rom file from download link —
How to Install Official crDroid Android Rom on OnePlus 6
- At first download and copy the crDroid Android 10 Rom and other required files on your device OnePlus 6.
- It’s wise to backup your current rom, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old rom. If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here.
- First boot into TWRP Recovery by pressing Power button + Volume down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- Now Wipes > Cache, Dalvik, System and data.
- Now Go back to install > and flash the crDroid-android-v6.5-rom.zip and the flash twrp installer.zip.
- Now reboot your phone.
- After first boot you can flash the gaap.zip file. and reboot your phone.
- You can flash the magisk-su after once you completed the rom setup wizard which is Optional – Flash magiskSU.zip for rooting.
- Voila and enjoy the stable and official build of crDroid Android 10 Rom on your OnePlus 6.