OnePlus 6 Android 10 Custom Rom LineageOS 17.1 [Official]
OnePlus 6 Android 10 Custom Rom LineageOS 17.1 [Android 10] [Official] [enchilada]
LineageOS 17.1 for OnePlus 6 (enchilada) is powered by latest android operating system Android 10.0 and the latest security patch, which is the custom rom which was developed Officially by LineageOS Team. LineageOS for OnePlus 6 s a free and open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet computers, based on the Android mobile platform. LineageOS is one of the most popular custom ROM that you can install or use on an Android device. LineageOS for OnePlus 6 (enchilada) offer some great feature along with decent battery backup. LineageOS mainly focus on stability and raw performance. Gaming experience of this rom is awesome. LineageOS 17.1 some great features such as — RIL (Calls, SMS, Data), Boots, Fingerprint working, IR Blaster, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, Camcorder, Video, Playback Audio, Sensors, Flash, LED, GPS, Volte and every other features are working. LineageOS loaded with many cool features along with offers an excellent battery backup along with heavy basis performance. For additional features information, download link and installation method of unofficial build for Android 10 custom rom LineageOS 17.1 for OnePlus 6 (enchilada), please check out the full article —
OnePlus 6 Android 10 Custom Rom LineageOS 17.1 [Android 10] [Official]
ROM Name: LineageOS Rom
ROM Version: 17.1
ROM OS: Android 10
OS Version: 10.0
ROM Base: LineageOS
Device: OnePlus 6 (enchilada)
ROM Kernel: Linux Kernel 4.x
ROM Status: Stable and Official
Rom Size: 496.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: OnePlus 6 developer team (XDA),
ROM Courtesy: XDA Forum
- Android 10 Custom Rom
- Smooth and Stable Build
- Security patch update.
- Extreme power saver to restrict device performance and background activities to save power. Can be enabled automatically at 5%, 15%, or 25%.
- Performance profiles (Power Save, Efficiency, Balanced, Quick, and Performance)
- Ambient Display
- Ambient Display Gestures (Hand Wave, etc.)
- Music Ticker & Visualization Options
- After OEM support and Long term support:
- LineageOS supports devices from more that 20 OEMs.
- LineageOS supports devices older than 2 years where many OEMs ditch support
- Buttons and Gestures
- AOSP & Fingerprint Gestures
- Power Menu Customization
- Volume Key Playback Control
- Volume Key Cursor Control
- Volume Panel Placement (Right/Left)
- Custom E-mail App
- Custom dialer app with built-in recorder
- Their own calculator app
- The phone is yours. It should look the way you want it. LineageOS makes it possible.
- LineageOS exclusive Apps:
- LineageOS has it’s own SDK and API set to help developer build apps exclusively for your device running on LineageOS 17.
- Status bar visibility toggle
- Clock Styles (14 Including Q Clock)
- Clock Font Sizes & Colors
- Date/Alarms/Zen Hider
- Trust: helps you understand how secure is your phone which is running on LineageOS 17 and warn you, if it is not.
- Security patches are pushed by Google if your phone is Android certified. In case of LineageOS, it is them who takes care to merge and push all the security updates to the supported phones at the earliest.
- Accent’s (43 Including 6 Q Accents)
- Font Picker
- Rootless Substratum Support
- Wallpaper/Light/Dark switching
- Clock Font’s & Colors
- Clock Settings
- Battery Icon Customization
- EvoX Icon Toggle (39 Styles)
- Notification Ticker
- Roaming Icon toggle
- VoLTE & 4G Icon Toggle
- Custom charging sounds
- Unlink ringtone and notification volumes
- Blink Flashlight On Call
- Call Vibrations
- Kill App Button
- Heads Up Notification & less Annoying Toggle
- Notification Timeout
- Q Style Seek Bar
- Snooze timer
- Smart Notification Sounds
- Stoplist & Blacklist for Heads up
- Gradually increase ringtone volume during incoming calls.
- Press home button or volume buttons to answer incoming call.
- Extra Button Customization
- Invert Layout
- One-Handed Mode
- Pixel Animation Toggle
- Navigation Gestures
- Pulse (Navbar Audio Visualization)
- Portrait/Landscape Height/Width Configurations
- Touchscreen gestures when the screen is off. Available letters depend on hardware, but could be C/E/O/M/S/V/W/Z or ^,>,<. You can also swipe up/down/left/right with one finger, or use two fingers and swipe down. Actions include: do nothing, toggle flashlight, open camera, open browser, open dialer, view emails, view messages, play/pause music, skip to previous track, skip to next track, lower/raise media volume.
- Quick Settings
- ADB over network
- Advanced location
- Ambient Display
- Caffeine (timer for screen off)
- Heads up notifications
- Live Display
- USB Tethering
- Volume panel
- Bottom Brightness Slider Toggle
- Tile Titles Toggle
- Quick Pulldown (Right/Left)
- QS Rows & Columns Customization
- QS Panel Color’s (RGB picker)
- QS Styles (24 Including QDP4 Styles)
- QS Panel Opacity Selector
- QS Edit Icon Toggle
- QS Animations (Flip/Rotate)
- Alarm Blocker
- Show package name of apps in the app details screen
- Sort apps by their size in settings
- Stock apps have app categories
- Doze Settings & Profiles
- Default USB Config
- Gaming Mode
- Smart Charging
- Sensor Block Per Package
- Signature Spoofing Support
- Time In State Monitor
- Wakelock Blocker
- Wake On Plug
- Pause/resume downloads.
- Profiles support. Profiles can be triggered by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or NFC. Once triggered, you can choose what happens to the following radios: Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi, Auto-sync data, Data connection, Portable Wi-Fi hotspot, or NFC. You can also choose what happens to Alarm, Media, Ringtone, and Notification volume. Finally, you can choose what happens to the ring mode, airplane mode, lock screen mode, screen brightness, ambient display, and notification light.
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Flash-light.
- And So much more.
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a Bootloader unlocked and Custom recovery – TWRP installed device to use LineageOS 17.1 Rom on OnePlus 6.
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of OnePlus 6
- How to Install TWRP Custom Recovery on OnePlus 6.
- OnePlus 6 Development Portal (Twrp / Root / Custom Rom / Stock Firmware)
To use on your official build of android 10 based LineageOS 17.1 Rom on OnePlus 6, first download the rom file from download link —
How to Install Official LineageOS 17.1 Rom on OnePlus 6
- At first download and copy the LineageOS rom and other required files on your device OnePlus 6.
- It’s wise to backup your current rom, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old rom. If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here.
- First boot into TWRP Recovery by pressing Power button + Volume down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- Now Wipes > Cache, Dalvik, System and data.
- Now Go back to install > and flash the lineageos-17.1-rom.zip and the gaap.zip file. reboot your phone after flashing.
- Optional – Flash SU-Addons for rooting.
- Voila and enjoy the stable and official build of LineageOS 17.1 rom on your OnePlus 6.