OnePlus 5T Pie Custom Rom LineageOS 16.0 [Official] [Nightly]
OnePlus 5T Pie Custom Rom LineageOS 16.0 [Pie 9.0] [Official] [Dumpling]
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. LineageOS 16 for OnePlus 5T (Dumpling) is pretty smooth and stable, free, community built, aftermarket firmware open-source operating system which is driven by android latest android pie 9.0. LineageOS rom can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway. This bug free packed with bunch of great feature and easy to use interface. LineageOS 16 offers some great features such as — RIL (Calls, SMS, Data), Boots, Fingerprint working, IR Blaster, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, Camcorder, Video, Playback Audio, Sensors, Flash, LED, GPS, Volte and every other features are working. LineageOS offers an excellent battery backup along with heavy basis performance. For additional features information, download link and installation method of official nightly build of LineageOS 16.0 romon OnePlus 5T (Dumpling), please check out the full article —
OnePlus 5T Pie Custom Rom LineageOS 16.0 [Pie 9.0] [Official] [Dumpling]
ROM Name: LineAgeOS
ROM Version: V16.0
ROM OS: Android Pie
OS Version: 9.0
ROM Base: LineageOS
Device: OnePlus 5T (Dumpling)
ROM Kernel: Linux Kernel 4.x
ROM Status: Nightlyand Official
Rom Size: 726.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: OnePlus 5T developer team (XDA),
ROM Courtesy: XDA Forum
- Lineage OS 16.0 Features
- Android 9.0 custom Rom
- Latest security patch
- Trust: helps you understand how secure is your phone which is running on LineageOS 17 and warn you, if it is not.
- Security patches are pushed by Google if your phone is Android certified. In case of LineageOS, it is them who takes care to merge and push all the security updates to the supported phones at the earliest.
- The phone is yours. It should look the way you want it. LineageOS makes it possible.
- Custom E-mail App
- Custom dialer app with built-in recorder
- Their own calculator app
- After OEM support and Long term support:–
- LineageOS supports devices from more that 20 OEMs.
- LineageOS supports devices older than 2 years where many OEMs ditch support for
- LineageOS exclusive Apps:–
- LineageOS has it’s own SDK and API set to help developer build apps exclusively for your device running on LineageOS 16.
- Ambient Display
- Smooth and Stable
- Add left/right virtual directional keys when typing
- ADB over network
- Ambient display (device dependent): pulse notifications on removal from pocket
- Custom charging sounds
- Customize the size of the lock-screen pattern
- Directly show PIN entry and skip the swype to unlock screen
- Download speed in notification
- Button backlight customization (brightness and timeout) for hardware buttons
- Ambient display (device dependent): pulse notifications when proximity sensor detects a hand wave
- Advanced location
- Caffeine (timer for screen off)
- Live Display
- Automatically append an app’s name to the filename of a screenshot
- Clock settings: show AM/PM and/or center/right-justify.
- Double tap to sleep
- Battery light settings to show battery charge status when charging, battery is low, or when fully charged. Can also customize brightness levels of the LED when in Do-Not-Disturb mode
- Extreme power saver to restrict device performance and background activities to save power. Can be enabled automatically at 5%, 15%, or 25%.
- Display color temperature customization for day/night scenarios. Can be scheduled.
- Gradually increase ringtone volume during incoming calls.
- Disable lock-screen media art
- Flip-Flap is an app for devices with smart cover support; it allows you to answer, ignore, or end calls and show the time/date through the cover.
- Camera button actions: use as wake key, focus button as peek and wake key, or launch (secure) camera.
- Custom long-press action for recent apps button
- Toggle software navigation bar, even on devices with capacitive buttons
- Performance profiles (Power Save, Efficiency, Balanced, Quick, and Performance)
- Enable lock-screen rotation
- Expanded Desktop
- Group apps by category (app groups)
- Hardware button customization, for example Alert Slider Customization (without use of the Xposed Framework and a module) and swap recents/back button on OnePlus phones
- Heads up notifications
- Press home button or volume buttons to answer incoming call.
- Launch torch with long-press of the power key when the screen is off. (Supports automatic timeout after 1, 2, 5, or 10 minutes).
- Long-press back button to kill app
- Re-bind home long-press, home double-tap, recent apps press, and recent apps long-press. Actions include: do nothing, open/close menu, show recent apps switcher, show assistant, start voice search, in-app search, device sleep, launch camera, go to last app, start split screen.
- Lockscreen music visualizer
- Picture adjustment: control hue, saturation, intensity, and contrast on supported devices. There is also an automatic outdoor mode that increases brightness and saturation automatically under bright sunlight.
- Proximity wake (check the proximity sensor before waking the screen)
- Secure apps behind a lockscreen
- Notification light settings to show LED light during notification, missed call, or voicemail. Can set per-app light settings. Choose LED pulse length and color. Can also choose to have the LEDs active even if the screen is on. Can also customize brightness levels of the LED when in Do-Not-Disturb mode.
- options to the reboot menu, screenshot button (with long-press to take a partial screenshot), user switcher, and airplane mode toggle.
- RGB color calibration settings
- Scramble PIN layout
- Set volume keys to control media volume at all times
- Wake screen with hardware button press
- Navigation bar tuner
- Pull down from the left or right side to quickly bring down Quick Settings
- Show adaptive brightness toggle next to the brightness slider
- Slide on status bar to control brightness
- Status bar tuner
- Privacy Guard—control app permissions such as keep awake, run in background, record audio, and much more.
- Pause/resume downloads.
- Swap behavior of volume keys with device orientation
- Volume key cursor control when typing
- Show network traffic (upload only, download only, or upload+download). Can be automatically hidden when there is no traffic. Can be shown in kb/s, Mb/s, kB/s, or MB/s.
- Toggle root access in Developer Options
- Power menu customization. Can add advanced
- sRGB and DCI-P3 color management profiles (device dependent)
- Unlink ringtone and notification volumes
- Profiles support. Profiles can be triggered by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or NFC. Once triggered, you can choose what happens to the following radios: Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi, Auto-sync data, Data connection, Portable Wi-Fi hotspot, or NFC. You can also choose what happens to Alarm, Media, Ringtone, and Notification volume. Finally, you can choose what happens to the ring mode, airplane mode, lock screen mode, screen brightness, ambient display, and notification light.
- Touchscreen gestures when the screen is off. Available letters depend on hardware, but could be C/E/O/M/S/V/W/Z or ^,>,<. You can also swipe up/down/left/right with one finger, or use two fingers and swipe down. Actions include: do nothing, toggle flashlight, open camera, open browser, open dialer, view emails, view messages, play/pause music, skip to previous track, skip to next track, lower/raise media volume.
- Show package name of apps in the app details screen
- Unlock all orientations (rotate 0, 90, 180, and 270 degrees)
- Pre Install App– AudioFX, Browser, Calculator, Calendar, Camera, Clock, Contacts, Email, Files, Flip-Flap, FM Radio, Gallery, Messaging, Music Phone, Recorder, Trebuchet.
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Flash-light.
- And So much more.
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a Bootloader unlocked and Custom recovery – TWRP installed device to use LineageOS 16.0 Rom on OnePlus 5T.
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of OnePlus 5T
- How to Install TWRP Custom Recovery on OnePlus 5T.
- OnePlus 5T Development Portal (Twrp / Root / Custom Rom / Stock Firmware)
To use on your official build of LineageOS 16.0 Rom on OnePlus 5T, first download the rom file from download link —
How to Install Official LineageOS 16.0 Rom on OnePlus 5T
- At first download and copy the LineageOS 16.0 rom and other required files on your device OnePlus 5T.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM. If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here.
- First boot into TWRP recovery by pressing Power button + Volume down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- Now Wipe > Data, Cache, System.
- Now Go back to install > and flash the lineageos-16.0–rom.zip and the gaap.zip file. reboot your phone after flashing.
- Optional – Flash SU-Addons for rooting.
- Optional – Flash No verity for encrypt/decrypted .
- Voila and enjoy the stable and official build of LineageOS 16.0 Rom on your OnePlus 5T.
- OnePlus 5T Android 10 Custom Rom ExtendedUI [Official]
- OnePlus 5T crDroid Android Pie Custom Rom V5.11[Official]
- OnePlus 5T Pie Custom Rom CarbonROM V7.0 [Official]
- OnePlus 5T Pie Custom Rom AOSiP [Pie 9.0] [Official]
- OnePlus 5T Pie Custom Rom AOKP [Nightly] [Official]