OnePlus 5T Pie Custom Rom AOSiP [Pie 9.0] [Official] [Dumpling] [Android Open Source Illusion Project]
AOSiP Rom for OnePlus 5T (Dumpling) is pretty smooth and stable custom rom and loaded with many cool features along with offers an excellent battery backup along with heavy basis performance. AOSiP si stand for Android Open Source Illusion Project. AOSiP rom for OnePlus 5T (Dumpling) is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. You can also get a decent mobile gaming experience on this custom rom firmware on your device. AOSiP ROM for OnePlus 5T (Dumpling) is android pie 9.0 powered custom rom which is based on Google’s Android Open Source Project with Hand-picked goodies, innovative ideas and creative things. AOKP stands for Android Open Kang Project. AOSiP rom offers an excellent battery backup along with heavy basis performance. For additional features information, download link and installation method of official/nightly build of AOSiP 9.0 Rom [Android Open Source Illusion Project] on OnePlus 5T, please check out the full article —
OnePlus 5T Pie Custom Rom AOSiP [Pie 9.0] [Official]
ROM Name: AOSiP Rom [Android Open Source Illusion Project]
ROM Version: [Pie: 2020-03-10 ]
ROM OS: Android Pie
OS Version: 9.0
ROM Base: AOSP
Device: OnePlus 5T (Dumpling)
ROM Kernel: Linux Kernel 4.x
ROM Status: Stable and Official
Rom Size: 673.6 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: OnePlus 5T developer team (XDA),
ROM Courtesy: XDA Forum
- Android Pie powered Rom
- Advanced settings for NavBar.
- Based on latest security patch update
- Based On Pure Stock android
- Advance Customization
- Call recording (US only, may not work on all carriers. Will ONLY work with default AOSP dialer)
- Full OMS/Substratum support (for theming)
- Magisk support
- Working Night Light/Night Mode
- Disabled forced encryption
- LCD Density switched to 560
- Enabled Google Assistant
- Enabled Sustained Performance Mode
- Disabled zsl mode for camera
- Snap camera is the main camer
- Some updates from marlin
- Some updates from stock
- All the same great features as other AOSiP buildsr
- Clean ROM
- CPU tweaked
- Stylish Settings
- Super RAM Management
- Battery efficient
- init.d Supported Kernel
- BUILD.PROP Updated
- Improved Sound Quality
- Fully battery calibrated
- Ultra Fast performance
- New System UI
- Navigation bar (on/off)
- Dynamic Status bar
- New Bootanimation
- De-Odex Rom
- DeBloated Rom
- Xposed Framework
- Xposed Modules
- HSPA+ Tweaked
- New Boot logo
- Pre-Rooted Rom
- Magisk Support
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So Much More.
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a Bootloader unlocked and Custom recovery – TWRP installed device to use AOSiP Rom on OnePlus 5T.
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of OnePlus 5T
- How to Install TWRP Custom Recovery on OnePlus 5T.
- OnePlus 5T Development Portal (Twrp / Root / Custom Rom / Stock Firmware)
To use on your official build of AOSiP Rom on OnePlus 5T, first download the rom file from download link —
How to Install Official AOSiP Rom on OnePlus 5T
- At first download and copy the AOSiP Rom and other required files on your device OnePlus 5T.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM. If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here.
- First boot into TWRP Recovery by pressing Power button + Volume down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- Now Wipe > System, Cache, Dalvik, Data.
- Now Go back to install > and flash the aosip_dumpling.zip file and gapp.zip file respectively. reboot your phone after flashing.
- Voila and enjoy the stable and official build of AOSiP Rom on your OnePlus 5T.
- Encryption: This device supports and forces FBE encryption (the kind used on OOS). If you’re coming from an OOS O build, then you should be fine to flash this ROM wiping system and data. If your device is currently decrypted – this ROM will force FBE encryption on first boot and wipe device.
- To avoid this – you can (probably) flash a no-verity zip to allow booting decrypted. This method will likely work but is not supported so if you end up wiping your data then I hope you made a backup.
- Firmware: Latest OB/Stable build
- OnePlus 5T Pie Custom Rom AOKP [Nightly] [Official]
- OnePlus 5T Android 10 Custom Rom AICP [Official]
- OnePlus 5 Custom Rom xXx NoLimits Magisk Rom [Official]
- OnePlus 5 Pie Custom Rom Havoc-OS V2.1 [Pie 9.0] [Official]
- OnePlus 5 Android 10 Custom Rom ColtOS V5.6 [Official]