OnePlus 5T Android 10 Custom Rom ExtendedUI [Android 10] [Official] [Dumpling]
Extended-UI rom is based on PixelExperience which is powered by Android 10. Extended-UI rom for OnePlus 5T (Dumpling) is pretty smooth and stable, free, official, community built, aftermarket firmware which is very lightweight considering all the features are packed with. Extended-UI rom for OnePlus 5T (Dumpling) is started with the aim of keeping things simple, neat and clean rom which is inspired by Google stock android. You can expect a great battery juice back up, alongside great performance from this rom. You can get a decent battery backup along with very good daily basis performance from Extended-UI rom. This bug free packed with bunch of great feature and easy to use interface. For additional features information, download link and installation method of official build of ExtendedUI Rom on OnePlus 5T (Dumpling), please check out the full article —
OnePlus 5T Android 10 Custom Rom ExtendedUI [Android 10] [Official] [Dumpling]
ROM Name: Extended UI Rom
ROM Version: V1.0.2
ROM OS: Android 10
OS Version: 10.0
ROM Base: LineageOS
Device: OnePlus 5T (Dumpling)
ROM Kernel: Linux Kernel 4.x
ROM Status: Stable and Official
Rom Size: 1.00 GB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: OnePlus 5T developer team (XDA),
ROM Courtesy: XDA Forum
- Android 10 Custom Rom
- Ambient display (device dependent): pulse notifications on removal from pocket
- Refined UI by cfdddd (00day/00day0)
- GAPPS included
- Ambient edge lighting
- Double-tap to sleep on status-bar / locks-creeen
- Smart replies toggle
- Battery charging light customizations
- Notification snooze function
- Navigation bar customizations
- Lockscreen shortcuts customizations
- Configurable amount of screen height used for gestures
- Allow user to add or remove QS tiles with one click
- Advance Ambient Display
- Auto Brightness Icon Toggle
- Better RAM management
- Clickable Clock and Date in Status-bar Header
- FM Radio
- Flashlight Notifications
- Grid Recents UI
- Immersive Recents
- Better Multi-Tasking
- OTA support
- Advance Customization
- Show clock, date and AM/PM
- Disable immersive mode messages
- Theme engine
- Advance Lock screen customization
- Status-bar customization
- Bluetooth QS Tile Easy Toggle
- Battery Styles and Percentage
- Enable heads up notifications
- One Tap Data & Wifi Tile
- One Handed UI
- Pocket Detection
- Improve fingerprint scanner performance
- Long press Caffeine Tile Action
- Heads up Customizations
- Hide Clock/Date/Alarm Text from Lockscreen
- Menu Button tweaks
- Notification Intervals
- Power Menu Customizations
- Status bar tuner
- Toggle software navigation bar, even on devices with capacitive buttons
- Performance profiles (Power Save, Efficiency, Balanced, Quick, and Performance)
- Privacy Guard—control app permissions such as keep awake, run in background, record audio, and much more.
- Pause/resume downloads.
- Launch torch with long-press of the power key when the screen is off. (Supports automatic timeout after 1, 2, 5, or 10 minutes).
- Long-press back button to kill app
- Navigation bar tuner
- Caffeine (timer for screen off)
- Clock settings: show AM/PM and/or center/right-justify.
- Double tap to sleep
- Automatically append an app’s name to the filename of a screenshot
- Power Button tweaks
- Quick Pulldown
- Double Tap on Lock-screen to Sleep
- Dashboard Suggestions/Summaries (Enable/Disable)
- Custom theme
- Clear all Button
- Removed maximum bloatwares and fixed almost all bugs
- Button backlight customization (brightness and timeout) for hardware buttons
- Gradually increase ringtone volume during incoming calls.
- Disable lock-screen media art
- Custom Carrier label -Dynamic Navbar
- Disable Force Close
- Ambient display (device dependent): pulse notifications when proximity sensor detects a hand wave
- Advanced location
- Custom long-press action for recent apps button
- Customize the size of the lock-screen pattern
- Directly show PIN entry and skip the swype to unlock screen
- Download speed in notification
- Expanded Desktop
- Group apps by category (app groups)
- Live Display
- Set volume keys to control media volume at all times
- Wake screen with hardware button press
- Press home button or volume buttons to answer incoming call.
- Proximity wake (check the proximity sensor before waking the screen)
- Pull down from the left or right side to quickly bring down Quick Settings
- Show adaptive brightness toggle next to the brightness slider
- Slide on status bar to control brightness
- Options to the reboot menu, screenshot button (with long-press to take a partial screenshot), user switcher, and airplane mode toggle.
- RGB color calibration settings
- Power menu customization. Can add advanced
- sRGB and DCI-P3 color management profiles (device dependent)
- Scramble PIN layout
- Swap behavior of volume keys with device orientation
- Volume key cursor control when typing
- Enable lock-screen rotation
- Heads up notifications
- Lockscreen music visualizer
- Toggle root access in Developer Options
- Unlink ringtone and notification volumes
- Secure apps behind a lockscreen
- Show package name of apps in the app details screen
- Unlock all orientations (rotate 0, 90, 180, and 270 degrees)
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Flash-light.
- And So much more.
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a Bootloader unlocked and Custom recovery – TWRP installed device to use Extended UI Rom on OnePlus 5T.
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of OnePlus 5T
- How to Install TWRP Custom Recovery on OnePlus 5T.
- OnePlus 5T Development Portal (Twrp / Root / Custom Rom / Stock Firmware)
[Important notice: Please use the given twrp-3.3.1-20190908-0-codeworkx-signed-forcedecrypt-dumpling.img for booting into recovery mode and also flash the required firmware before flashing the rom]
To use on your official build of Extended UI Rom on OnePlus 5T, first download the rom file from download link —
DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
How to Install Official Extended UI Rom on OnePlus 5T
- At first download and copy the Extended UI Rom and other required files on your device OnePlus 5T.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM. If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here.
- First boot into required TWRP recovery by pressing Power button + Volume down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- Now Wipe > Data, Cache, System.
- Now Go back to install > and flash the extended-ui–Rom.zip file. reboot your phone after flashing.
- Optional – Flash magisk for rooting.
- Optional – Flash No verity for encrypt/decrypted .
- Voila and enjoy the stable and official build of Extended UI Rom on your OnePlus 5T.