OnePlus 5 crDroid Android Nougat Custom Rom V3.8.3 [Nougat 7.1.2] [Official]
CrDroid Android rom for OnePlus 5 (cheeseburger) is pretty smooth and stable, free, official, community built, aftermarket firmware powered by android nougat 7.1 and latest security patch update. CrDroid Rom for OnePlus 5 is build with Hand-picked goodies, innovative ideas, creative things, bunch of great feature and easy to use interface. CrDroid Android rom for OnePlus 5 is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. You can get a decent battery backup along with very good daily basis performance from CrDroid android Rom. You can also get a decent mobile gaming experience on this custom rom firmware on your device. For additional features information, download link and installation method of official build of crDroid Android nougat Custom Rom on OnePlus 5, please check out the full article —
OnePlus 5 crDroid Android Nougat Custom Rom [Nougat 7.1.2] [Official]
ROM Name: CrDroid-Android Rom
ROM Version: V3.8.3
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1
ROM Base: LineageOS
Device: OnePlus 5 (cheeseburger)
ROM Kernel: Linux Kernel 4.x
ROM Status: Stable and Official
Rom Size: 558.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: OnePlus 5 developer team (XDA),
ROM Courtesy: XDA Forum
- Android Nougat rom
- Latest security patch update
- OTA support
- Smooth and Stable Rom
- LineageOS 14.1 – all mods and features
- Pre-Rooted ROM. You can enable from developer settings.
- Display: Ambient Display customizations
- Display: Transparency Customizations
- Display: Blur Personalizations
- Display: Expanded Desktop Customizations
- Display: Scroll Animation Customizations
- Google Assistant
- LockScreen: Screen shortcuts
- LockScreen: Weather display
- LockScreen: Toggle longpress for screen shortcuts
- LockScreen: Swipe shortcuts
- LockScreen: Toggle media cover art
- LockScreen: Toggle clock
- LockScreen: Toggle date
- LockScreen: Toggle alarm
- LockScreen: Toggle status bar
- LockScreen: Tap to sleep
- LockScreen: Toggle longpress torch
- LockScreen: Cutomize number of notifications
- LockScreen: Toggle power menu for secure lockscreen
- LockScreen: Toggle quick settings access and hide swipe shortcuts for secure lockscreen
- Miscellaneous: Clock Widget
- Miscellaneous: Wakelock Blocker (experimental)
- Miscellaneous: Partial / Full screenshot selection option
- Miscellaneous: Toggle suggestions on Settings dashboard
- Miscellaneous: Toggle summaries in Settings
- Miscellaneous: Toggle auto-start music player on headset detection
- Miscellaneous: Show CPU info overlay
- Miscellaneous: Pocket lock
- Miscellaneous: Sensor block
- Miscellaneous: Disable Force Close notifications
- Navigation: Toggle navbar
- Navigation: PIE navigation and customizations
- Navigation: DUI – SmartBar / Fling Toggle, animations and customizations (+ One Hand mode)
- Navigation: Dynamic Nav Bar Color
- Navigation: Pulse – smart visualization
- Notifications: Power notification controls
- Notifications: Force expanded notifications
- Notifications: Toggle immersive mode messages
- Notifications: Breathing notifications
- Notifications: Headsup Snooze
- Notifications: Headsup Timeout customization
- OMS-rootless (theme engine) Supported. Install Substratum from Play Store.
- PA color engine
- Powermenu: On-the-go mode – camera overlay.
- Pixel look and feel.
- QuickSettings: QS Header image customizations
- QuickSettings: Weather tile integration and customizations
- QuickSettings: Tiles customization
- QuickSettings: Brightness slider toggle
- QuickSettings: Optional brightness icon
- QuickSettings: Vibrate on Touch
- QuickSettings: WiFi easy toggle
- QuickSettings: Bluetooth easy toggle
- QuickSettings: Data easy toggle
- QuickSettings: Location easy toggle
- Recents: Immersive Recents
- Recents: Hidden apps
- Recents: Toggle OmniSwitch as default Recent view
- Recents: Toggle Slim Recents as default Recent view
- StatusBar: Network Traffic
- StatusBar: SU icon toggle
- StatusBar: Ticker
- StatusBar: Hide/Show icons
- StatusBar: Hide/Show data activity arrows
- StatusBar: 4G icon
- StatusBar:VoLTE icon
- StatusBar: BatteryBar customizations
- StatusBar: Date customizations
- StatusBar: Battery styles
- StatusBar: Tap to Sleep
- StatusBar: Clock styles
- StatusBar: Custom logo customizations
- Sound: Charging Sounds customization
- Sound: Toggle screenshot sound
- Sound: Live customization for number of volume steps
- Sound: Less frequent notification sounds
- Sound: DND customizations
- Animations Customization for Toast, System, etc.
- Settings/Sound: Increasing Ringtone
- Settings/Security: Quick PIN/Password Unlock
- Stability and performance improvements.
- 15 New Quick Settings Tiles including Caffeine mode, Expanded Desktop and Sync.
- Default sounds from latest Nexus image.
- ART Optimizations
- Device-specific features for OP5:
- Complete gesture support
- OOS cam
- Pocket lock
- Kryo chipset optimizations
- 420 dpi – looks sleek
- Sigma kernel – upstreamed to 4.4.97 with OOS 4.5.14 changes and lot more
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Flash-light.
- And So much more…
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a Bootloader unlocked and Custom recovery – TWRP installed device to use CrDroid-Android Rom on OnePlus 5.
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of OnePlus 5
- How to Install TWRP Custom Recovery on OnePlus 5.
- OnePlus 5 Development Portal (Twrp / Root / Custom Rom / Stock Firmware)
To use on your official build of CrDroid-Android Rom on OnePlus 5, first download the rom file from download link —
How to Install Official CrDroid-Android ROM on OnePlus 5
- At first download and copy the CrDroid-Android Rom and other required files on your device OnePlus 5.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM. If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here.
- Reboot into TWRP Recovery. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- Now Wipes (Dalvik Cache, Cache, System, Factory Data Reset)
- Now Go back to install > and flash the CrDroid-Android Rom.zip and the gaap file respectively.
- After that Reboot your device.
- If you are on decrypted device – you need to flash “No verity” each time after you flash ROM. [Optional]
- Voila and enjoy the stable build of CrDroid-Android Rom on your OnePlus 5.