MTK6580 Custom ROM – SlimROM (Lollipop – 5.1)
SlimLP ROM is Android Open source project (AOSP) Based CynogenMOD ROM. Highly performance efficient batter saving complete bugless Lolliopop based custom ROM. If your are using MediaTEK chipset 0 MTK6580/MT6580 Based android Smartphone, You can use this ROM after following few steps. Here is the guide: How to Port MediaTek ROM – MTK5672 Custom ROM.
MTK6580 Custom ROM – SlimROM
ROM Name: SlimROM (CynogenMOD – CM12.1)
ROM Version: 20160805
ROM OS: Lollipop
OS Version: 5.1
ROM Base: CynogenMOD – CM12.1
ROM Kernel: 3.10.72
ROM Status: Unofficial, Stable
ROM Size: 272MB
ROM Language: English/Muli-Language Supported
- Based on CynogenMOD 12.1/CM12.1
- Lollipop Custom ROM
- CM Theme Engine
- Performance Optimnized
- CPU kernel Tweaked
- Better RAM Management
- Better Battery Backup
- Smooth and Lag-free Experience
- Unlimited Theme Support (CynogenMOD Theme Engine)
- Custom Boot animation
- Heads up Notification
- Upstreamed to Latest Security Patch Level
- Non Emulated Storage
- Viper4android – Pre installed
- Xposed Framwork full Functional ( Install Xposed Framwork on AOSP/CynogenMOD(CM) based ROM- Xposed for Lollipop
- Stable, Reliable and daily driver
To use MTK6580 Custom ROM – SlimROM (Lollipop – 5.1) custom rom, first you need to Download all the files from bellow link.
- SlimRom.zip – Download Link 1
- SlimRom.zip – Download Link 2
- ‘Go to Open GAAP, Choose ARM ⇒ 5.1 ⇒Stock to nano depending on which you want to use.
Rooting or flashing custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. ( We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices or any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom ROM’s or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process.
Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
How to Install
- This ROM is for MediaTEK chipset 0 MTK6580/MT6580 Based android Smartphone
- If your are using MediaTEK chipset 0 MTK6580/MT6580 Based android Smartphone, You can use this ROM after following few steps. Here is the guide: How to Port MediaTek ROM – MT6580 Custom ROM.
- It’s wise to backup your custom ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing power button + Volume up/down button + home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode SM-G7102”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition,Wipe dalvic cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- If you are using Phillips Touch 》 just Go to Wipe Data & select install new custom ROM.
- After removing old ROM, rest of the works are just piece of cake. Just install the MTK6580 Custom ROM – SlimROM (Lollipop – 5.1) – CM-12.1-20160805-UNOFFICIAL.zip from SDCARD.
- Install GAAP. Then Reboot. First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of MTK6580 Custom ROM – SlimROM (Lollipop – 5.1)