MTK6572 Kitkat Custom ROM – SuperNova (for Symphony W85, W72, W68, W67)
Here is another super cool Kitkat custom ROM SuperNova for you MediaTeK6572 Based android such as Symphony Xplorer W85, Symphony Xplorer W72, Symphony Xplorer W68, Symphony Xplorer W67. Just you need to Patch the system img before flashing this ROM, Here is the guide: How to Port MediaTek ROM – MTK5672 Custom ROM
MTK6572 Kitkat Custom ROM – SuperNova
ROM Name: SuperNova
ROM Version: 3.o
ROM Size: 284MB
ROM OS: kitkat
OS version: 4.2.2
ROM Baseband: AOSP (Android Open Source Project)
ROM Kernel: 3.4
ROM Language: English/Multi-Language
ROM Status: Satable
- 100% Clean ROM
- Pre-rooted Custom ROM
- 3 in 1 UI
- Transparent status bar, Navbar, Background Holo Dark
- Super Nova UI (easy change boot animations n font)
- Custom V3 System UI
- Custom V3 (Notification Bar, Dialer Contact, Settings)
- Samsung Gallaxy S5 System UI
- Samsung Gallaxy S5 (Notification Bar, Dialer Contact, Settings)
- Sony Xperia Z2 System UI
- Sony Xperia Z2 (Notification Bar, Dialer Contact, Settings)
- 4 in 1 boot animation
- Google Nexus Boot Animation
- Samsung galaxy s4 Boot Animation
- Sony Xperia Boot Animation
- CyanogenMOD 10 Boot Animation
- Effect CRT off Animation
- Effect transition fly in and out
- Rotation Lock screen
- 360 Rotation screen
- 6 built in font (Rosemary Font, Ubuntu Font, Sony Skect Font, Zekton Font, Robot Font)
- Dual sim 3G/WCDMA/HSPA+ Support
- Super Nova performance (Easy set as tweak init.d)
- Super Nova tool (easy set as permission, change name device n block ads)
- Super Nova speed meter (easy enable and disable network speed meter)
- Super Nova Power menu (easy option to recovery mode, boot loader, reboot, quick boot and turn off)
- Super Nova owner profile
- Super Nova music
- Super Nova Fx
- Super Nova Custom about (profile ROM version and more)
- ZIPALIGN at every boot
- DOLBY Sound Optimizer Digital sorrounded sound system (Better then VIPER4FX )
- GOOGLE keyboard
- Gaming ROM – Tested Games working smoothly 90-100%
- Dead trigger=High Graphic Setting
- Asphalt8=Mid Graphics Setting
- Real BoxingModern Combat 4
- 5 eagter egg (credits, build, ROM name, default OS and custom OS)
- Super Nova theme (easy change theme UI System app and framework)
- Galley sin (quick pic mod by me)
- Camera sni (LG camera pro 12 8 MP resolution MOD)
- BusyBox ADDED
- Custom build.prop tweak
- NITROLAG NULIFIER ADDED
- No information available
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- You Need to Port this ROM in order to MediaTEK MTK6582/MT6582 Chipset based device Here is Guide.
[MTk6572] Symphony W67 Kitkat Custom ROM – Asus IndoStyle Download for Free
- SUPERNOVA.zip – Download
- Go to Open GAAP, Choose ARM ⇒ 4.2 ⇒ Stock to nano depending on which you want to use.
How to install Custom ROM in Symphony Xplorer W67
- At first Download and post this rom according to your mobile stock and then copy the SUPERNOVA.zip file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the SUPERNOVA.zip from SDCARD.
- Install GAAP. Then Reboot. First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of MTK6572 Kitkat Custom ROM – SuperNova (for Symphony W85, W72, W68, W67)