MT6582 Nougat Custom Rom AOSIP V6.3 (Nougat 7.1)
MT6582 Nougat Custom Rom AOSIP V6.3 (Nougat 7.1) (Kernel 3.10.54)
AOSiP stands for Android Open Source illusion Project. AOSiP for MT6582 is based on AOSP android open source project. AOSiP for MT6582 is powered by android nougat 7.1.2, This AOSP based rom is highly De0dex. AOSiP for MT6582 is very smooth and stable custom rom. AOSiP for MT6582 twisted with the latest features security patch update from all over the Android development community. AOSiP for MT6582 can be driven by linux Kernel 3.10.54 powered device. Quality and stability is the main motto of AOSIP Rom. For additional information, if you want to port or try the Mediatek MT6582 Nougat Custom Rom AOSIP Rom V6.3 please check out the full article.
MT6582 Nougat Custom Rom AOSIP V6.3 (Nougat 7.1)
ROM Name: AOSIP Rom
ROM Version: V6.3
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1.2
ROM Base: AOSiP- Android Open Source illusion Project
Chipset: MT6582 (32-Bit)
ROM Kernel: 3.10.54
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
ROM Size: 282.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Team AOSiP – Android Open Source Illusion Project
ROM Developer: Team AOSiP – Android Open Source Illusion Project
- Nougat 7.1.2 Rom
- New Boot animation
- De-Odex Rom
- Smooth and Stable Rom
- Lightning fast boot time
- LCD Changer (persistent)
- Advance Customization option
- Advance option of Aosip
- Aosip logo on statusbar
- App Circle Bar
- App Sidebar
- Animation changer
- Boot animation changer
- Change status-bar clock style & position
- Customize power menu
- Customize navigation bar
- Carrier Label
- Double-tap to wake
- Double-tap on status-bar to sleep
- Flip to Mute call
- Gesture Anywhere
- Lock Screen weather
- Network Traffic on status-bar
- Notification FC Disabler
- Proximity Call
- Quick Setting
- QS Location Tile – Enable Advanced Settings
- QS Notification Tile -Set notifs to All/Priority/None
- QS Quick and Smart pull down
- QS Reboot, Screen Off Tile
- QS Restart SystemUI Tile
- QS Sync Tile
- QS Screenrecord Tile
- QS Screenshot Tile
- QS WiFi Detailed Tile View
- Recents Panel Settings
- Slim Recents
- Show CPU Info
- Slim’s Heads Up, with the ability to disable
- Show temperature on statusbar
- Security Enhance Switch (SELinux switch)
- Statusbar greetings
- Wake blocker
- Three figures swipe to take screenshot
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light.
- And Many More…
- LED Indicator
- No FM Radio
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use MT6582 Nougat Custom Rom AOSIP V6.3 (Nougat 7.1).
- All Custom Rom List of MT6582
- How To Port Custom Rom For MediaTek Devices
- How To Port Custom Recovery Without PC (MediaTEK Device)
In order to use the MT6582 Nougat Custom Rom AOSIP V6.3 (Nougat 7.1), first you need to download the rom from download link bellow —
How To Install in AOSIP in MT6582 Base Device
- At first Download the ROM and copy the AOSIP Rom file in SD-card. And Port the Rom According to your Device. Here is the Guide to Port your Rom.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode Samsung Galaxy Grand 2”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/PhilZ Touch) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the rom AOSIP Rom from SDCARD.
- After that Reboot your phone. First boot take upto 5-10 minutes
- Voila and enjoy the taste of MT6582 Nougat Custom Rom AOSIP V6.3 (Nougat 7.1).
- MT6582 Marshmallow Custom ROM Halogen OS
- MT6592 Nougat Custom Rom XOSP (Nougat 7.1)
- MT6580 Marshmallow Custom Rom Pure AOSP (Marshmallow 6.0)
- MT6580 Custom Rom Samsung Galaxy S8 (TouchWiz Rom)
- MT6580 Nougat Custom Rom AOSP Extended V4.5 (Nougat 7.1)