Symphony W68 Gaming Custom ROM – Pink Panther [MTK6572] [Marshmallow]
Are you Game freak? Want non-stop gaming all day and night? then why are you waiting for? Download the Gaming Optimized ROM for your Symphony Xplorer W67 MTK6572 Chipset Based device. Fully Marshmallow taste, better battery backup, smooth as silk.
Symphony W68 Gaming Custom ROM – Pink Panther
ROM Name: Pink Panther
ROM Version: 1st Beta release
ROM OS: Marshmallow
OS Version: 6.0
ROM Kernel: 3.4.5
ROM Base: AOSP + CynogenMod
ROM Supported on: Symphony Xplorer w68 and all MTK6573 Chipset based android
ROM Status: Stable
ROM Developer and contributor: Raphson Communication
- Gaming Optimized ROM
- Gaming rom features
- 100% Marshmallow ROM
- Marshmallow Pink Android 6.0
- Stable and smooth, Bugless, 100% Stable, Good Experience
- Awesome Pink Ui, smooth SystemUi
- Performance tweaked
- Battery Tweaked
- Vary Good Battery Backup,
- kernel Tweaked
- Always Fast Power On & Reboot
- Density Changer (210 is Best)
- Heads Up
- Dual sim 3G
- Dynamic Status Bar
- Built in Speed Meter
- Dolby Pin
- Swipe Status Bar Battery Bar, Battery Styles
- Dark Pink theme
- Shake to Release Ram
- and lots more waiting for you, Just download and flash…
- None, Fully clean and stable ROM
Rooting or flashing custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices or any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom ROM’s or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- Root Symphony Xplorer W68Q And Install Custom Recovery (CWM)
- If you want to use this ROM in other MediaTEK MTK6582/MT6582 Chipset based device Here is Guide.
Symphony W68 Gaming Custom ROM – Pink Panther Download for Free
ROM Extension Download
- GAAP(Google Application Package) version : 2016 April is installed. If you want the latest GAAP of 2017 then go to Open GAAP, Choose ARM ⇒ 6.0 ⇒Stock to nano depending on which you want to use.
How to install Custom ROM in Symphony Xplorer W68
- At first Download the ROM and copy the Symphony W68 Gaming Custom ROM – Pink Panther (ppv1_pdevs.zip) file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode symphony”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the Symphony W68 Gaming Custom ROM – Pink Panther (ppv1_pdevs.zip) from SDCARD.
- Install GAAP. Then Reboot. First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of [MTk6572] Symphony W67 Kitkat Custom ROM – Asus IndoStyle.