[MTk6572] Symphony W67 Kitkat Custom ROM – Asus IndoStyle:
Super Stylish and high performance guaranteed kitkat custom rom for MTk6572 chipset based android device such as Symphony Xplorer W67.
Symphony W67 Kitkat Custom ROM – Asus IndoStyle
ROM Name: Asus IndoStyle
ROM Version: a7S
ROM OS: Kitkat
OS Version: 4.4
ROM Base: AsusZen UI + CM11 + AOSP
ROM Kernel: 3.4
ROM Status: Stable
ROM Size: 277MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
- Asus ZenStyled System UI
- Pre-rooted ROM
- Better Ram Management
- Better CPU performance
- Bettr Battery Backup
- CM theme Engine added
- CynogenMod Recent Panel
- IOS Battery Icon Mod (iPhone Styled battery Icon)
- Lollipop Styled Notification Paneled
- Super Stylish
- Notification Heades up
- Holo Themed SystemUi
- High Gaming performance
- Holo Notification
- ROM Tewak Menu Added
- Window Transfer Effect
- MiUi Styled Settings Menu
- Hybrid Custom ROM
- Information not available
Rooting or flashing custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices or any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom ROM’s or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- How to root Symphony W67? or use Kingroot.apk
- If you want to use this ROM in other MediaTEK MTK6582/MT6582 Chipset based device Here is Guide
[MTk6572] Symphony W67 Kitkat Custom ROM – Asus IndoStyle Download for Free
How to install Custom ROM in Symphony Xplorer W67
- At first Download the ROM and copy the rom asus mod evas a7s.zip file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode symphony”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the rom asus mod evas a7s.zip from SDCARD.
- After that Flash ArkayNine Boost Script-Monster Edition by dark_optimistic.zip and Boost.zip If you want Notification Blur For Miui 7.1.zip and reboot your phone
- This ROM is not Pre-rooted. If You want user ROOT Access back, Then Flash UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip and reboot your phone.
- Voila and enjoy the test of [MTk6572] Symphony W67 Kitkat Custom ROM – Asus IndoStyle.