MT6572 Kitkat Custom ROM SuperNova (Kitkat 4.4)
Here is another super cool Kitkat custom ROM SuperNova for you MediaTeK6572 Based android such as Symphony W85, Symphony W72, Symphony W68, Symphony W67. Just you need to Patch the system img before flashing this ROM.
MT6572 Kitkat Custom ROM SuperNova (Kitkat 4.4)
ROM Name: SuperNova
ROM Version: 3.o
ROM Size: 284MB
ROM OS: kitkat
OS version: 4.2.2
ROM Baseband: AOSP (Android Open Source Project)
ROM Kernel: 3.4
ROM Language: English/Multi-Language
ROM Status: Stable
- 100% Clean ROM
- Pre-rooted Custom ROM
- 3 in 1 UI
- Transparent status bar, Navbar, Background Holo Dark
- Super Nova UI (easy change boot animations n font)
- Custom V3 System UI
- Custom V3 (Notification Bar, Dialer Contact, Settings)
- Samsung Gallaxy S5 System UI
- Samsung Gallaxy S5 (Notification Bar, Dialer Contact, Settings)
- Sony Xperia Z2 System UI
- Sony Xperia Z2 (Notification Bar, Dialer Contact, Settings)
- 4 in 1 boot animation
- Google Nexus Boot Animation
- Samsung galaxy s4 Boot Animation
- Sony Xperia Boot Animation
- CyanogenMOD 10 Boot Animation
- Effect CRT off Animation
- Effect transition fly in and out
- Rotation Lock screen
- 360 Rotation screen
- 6 built in font (Rosemary Font, Ubuntu Font, Sony Skect Font, Zekton Font, Robot Font)
- Dual sim 3G/WCDMA/HSPA+ Support
- Super Nova performance (Easy set as tweak init.d)
- Super Nova tool (easy set as permission, change name device n block ads)
- Super Nova speed meter (easy enable and disable network speed meter)
- Super Nova Power menu (easy option to recovery mode, boot loader, reboot, quick boot and turn off)
- Super Nova owner profile
- Super Nova music
- Super Nova Fx
- Super Nova Custom about (profile ROM version and more)
- ZIPALIGN at every boot
- DOLBY Sound Optimizer Digital sorrounded sound system (Better then VIPER4FX )
- GOOGLE keyboard
- Gaming ROM – Tested Games working smoothly 90-100%
- Dead trigger=High Graphic Setting
- Asphalt8=Mid Graphics Setting
- Real BoxingModern Combat 4
- 5 eagter egg (credits, build, ROM name, default OS and custom OS)
- Super Nova theme (easy change theme UI System app and framework)
- Galley sin (quick pic mod by me)
- Camera sni (LG camera pro 12 8 MP resolution MOD)
- BusyBox ADDED
- Custom build.prop tweak
- NITROLAG NULIFIER ADDED
- No information available
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use MT6572 Kitkat Custom ROM SuperNova (Kitkat 4.4).
- All Custom Rom List of MT6572
- How To Port Custom Rom For MediaTek Devices
- How To Port Custom Recovery Without PC (MediaTEK Device)
To use MT6572 Kitkat Custom ROM SuperNova Rom(Kitkat 4.4), First download the rom file from download link —
How To Install in SuperNova Rom in MT6572 Base Device
- At first Download the ROM and copy the SuperNova ROM and the gaap file in SD-card. And Port the Rom According to your Device. Here is the Guide to Port your Rom.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode Samsung Galaxy Grand 2”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/PhilZ Touch) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the rom SuperNova Rom and the gaap file from SDCARD.
- After that Reboot your phone. First boot take upto 5-10 minutes
- Voila and enjoy the taste of MT6572 Kitkat Custom ROM SuperNova Rom(Kitkat 4.4).
- MT6572 Kitkat Custom ROM StayOS (Kitkat 4.4)
- MT6572 Lollipop Custom ROM LolliFox (Lollipop 5.1)
- MT6572 Custom ROM MediaMod V4 (Kitkat 4.4)
- MT6572 Custom ROM MediaMod V2 (Marshmallow 6.0)
- MT6572 Custom Rom MARTABAK OS V3