MT6572 Kitkat Custom ROM – Stay OS (Unofficial Build)
Here is another super Stylish Modified-Kitkat custom ROM Stay OS for you MediaTeK6572 Based android such as Symphony Xplorer W85, Symphony Xplorer W72, Symphony Xplorer W68, Symphony Xplorer W67. Just you need to Patch the system img before flashing this ROM, Here is the guide: How to Port MediaTek ROM – MTK5672 Custom ROM.
MT6572 Kitkat Custom ROM – Stay OS
ROM Name: StayOS_UNOFFICIAL
ROM Version: 3.0
ROM OS: Kitkat
OS Version: 4.4.2
ROM Base: Hybrid (Stay OS + AOSP)
ROM Kernel: 2.8
ROM Status: Stable
ROM Size: 351MB
ROM Language: English
- 100% Bugless,Stable, Clean, Debloated ROM you are going to love it.
- New System UI
- Pre-Rooted Kitkat Custom ROM
- HSPA+ Teaked
- Kernel Tweaked
- Concept Android Lollipop (V5.0)
- Latest GAAP (Google Application Package) included
- PURE kitkat Customized
- Fully De-Odexed
- Boltware removed.
- Dual 3Super smoothly & Daily DriverG Swipe Supported
- init.d Supported Kernel
- BUILD.PROP Updated
- Improved Sound Quality
- HIGH performance optimized
- Battery life optimized
- Fully battery calibrated
- Ultra Fast performance
- Root Explorer Pre- installed
- Xposed framework Supported
- Gravity-box supported
- Super RAM Management
- Battery efficient
- Feels Like Pure Lollipop
- And much more. So Just install & enjoy yourself
- Information Not Available
Rooting or flashing custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. ( We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices or any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom ROM’s or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process.
Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
To Use MT6572 Kitkat Custom ROM – Stay OS for free at first download all the files from bellow link.
- StayOSV3.UNOFFICIAL.F2Y.zip- Download
- Go to Open GAAP, Choose ARM ⇒ 4.4.2 ⇒Stock to nano depending on which you want to use.
How to Install
- It’s wise to backup your custom ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing power button + Volume up/down button + home button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition,Wipe dalvic cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- If you are using Phillips Touch 》 just Go to Wipe Data & select install new custom ROM.
- After removing old ROM, rest of the works are just piece of cake. Just install the MT6572 Kitkat Custom ROM – Stay OS ROM .zip from SDCARD.
- Install GAAP. Then Reboot. First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of MT6572 Kitkat Custom ROM – Stay OS