Micromax Canvas A1 AQ4501 Custom Recovery TWRP
Micromax Canvas A1 AQ4501 Custom Recovery TWRP (MT6582) (Download and Installation Method)
TWRP recovery image for Micromax Canvas A1 (AQ4501) is an android custom recovery image. You can flash TWRP image in your Micromax Canvas A1 (AQ4501) without PC. TWRP Recovery for Micromax Canvas A1 (AQ4501) allows us to one can create and restore partition backups, root, install / repair / upgrade system software and/or custom ROMs, and use other developer tools. Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Micromax Canvas A1 (AQ4501) is fully touch supported custom recovery. Installing Custom Recovery on is an easiest way nowadays. If you want to root/flash any custom rom or any tweaks you will need this custom recovery. Please check out the full article bellow for download link and installation method.
Micromax Canvas A1 AQ4501 Custom Recovery TWRP
Recovery Name: TWRP
Recovery Version: Unknown
Device: Micromax Canvas A1 (AQ4501)
Recovery Status: Stable
Android Version: Kitkat/Lollipop
Size: 9.09 MB
Language: English/ Multi language supported
- Fully touch supported and easy to use interface.
- Install – Flash a ROM or zip,
- Wipe – Wipe data or factory reset / Advance Wiping option
- Backup – Make a Nandroid backup
- Restore – Restore a Nandroid backup
- Mount – Mount partitions
- Settings – TWRP Settings (change brightness, interface, language, even you can lock your TWRP)
- Advanced options
- Fix permissions
- ADB Sideload
- File Manager
- Advanced Reboot
- Reboot to System
- Reboot Recovery
- Reboot Boot-loader
- Power off
- No bug
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Rom/Kernels results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
In order to flash the Micromax Canvas A1 AQ4501 Custom Recovery TWRP, You will need a bootloader unlocked device and also you need to install ABD/Minimal ADB fastboot driver in your PC.
- A Windows Running Computer
- How to Install Android CDC and VCOM USB Driver Manually
- Micromax Canvas A1 (AQ4501) Development Portal -All Custom Rom list, Custom Recovery, Stock Firmware, USB Driver
- Micromax Canvas A1 (AQ4501) TWRP Installation Method Without PC (FlashiFy)
In order to flash the Micromax Canvas A1 AQ4501 Custom Recovery TWRP (MT6582) , first you need to download all the required file from download link below.
How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery in Micromax Canvas A1 (AQ4501)
Micromax Canvas A1 (AQ4501) Custom Recovery TWRP Flashing Method by SP FlashTool
- First and foremost install MTK CDC and VCOM driver in your PC or this flashing method will not going to work. Then download both SP Flash-Tools and Micromax Canvas A1 Custom Recovery TWRP (AQ4501) and extract the zip file where you can file the two important file – recovery.img and MT6582_Android_scatter.txt.
- After that Go to the SP flash Tool folder and open/execute flash_tool.exe (Run as Administrator is recommended). Turn off your Micromax Canvas A1 (AQ4501), Connect your phone via USB cable with your PC.
- Now Goto Scatter-loading section and browse the MT6582_Android Scatter.txt file where you have downloaded it and choose that file. After that you shall see the recovery file is loaded in your window with a √ on it.
- Now Click or Download button on above section Flash tool will stand by waiting your device to be disconnected.
- Turn off your Micromax Canvas A1 (AQ4501) and remove the battery, when you ready just connect your device to computer using USB cable, flash tool will recognize and begin to start flashing process. This will only take 5-10 second to finish.
- If you can see the GREEN CIRCLE on the middle flash tool than the flashing process is finish. Voila You have successfully flashed the custom recovery in your Micromax Canvas A1 (AQ4501).
- Wait 5-10 second before disconnect your device, put back the battery and turn it on and go to recovery mode by pressing and holding Power Button + Volume Up and release when you can see custom recovery main menu in your Android Smartphone. Now Your Phone Shall Reboot into Recovery Mode. After that you can go to recovery and take a complete backup of your current stock rom, Root your phone or install new Custom ROM .
- Congratulation! You have now successfully install Micromax Canvas A1 AQ4501 Custom Recovery TWRP (MT6582).
After installing Custom recovery through SP Flash tools, You are now ready to root your Micromax Canvas A1 (AQ4501). Here is the guide you can root your root Micromax Canvas A1 (AQ4501) —
- How To Root Micromax Canvas A1 (AQ4501) Using TWRP (Flash SuperSU)
- How To Install Magisk Manager in Micromax Canvas A1 (AQ4501)
- Symphony V30 TWRP Installation Method Without PC (FlashiFy)
- Symphony V30 Custom Recovery TWRP (MT6572)
- Symphony V40 TWRP Installation Method Without PC (FlashiFy)
- Symphony V40 Custom Recovery TWRP (MT6582)
- Symphony W71 CWM Installation Method Without PC (FlashiFy)