Micromax A311 Marshmallow Custom Rom Dark-Kat
Micromax A311 Marshmallow Custom Rom Dark-Kat 6.0 (MT6592) (Marshmallow 6.0) (AOSP)
Dark-Kat 6.0 for Micromax A311 is android Marshmallow 6.0 powered custom rom which is super smooth and stable. Dark-Kat for Micromax A311 has been built for better performance and keeping in mind of the stock Android experience for MT6592 chipset based device. Dark-Kat is an aftermarket firmware based on the CyanogenMod and Android Open Source Project. This Lollipop powered custom rom is loaded with some very unique and interesting features like screen pinning option, inbuilt screen recording app circle bar, blur on lock screen, option so that you do not have to install a 3rd party application for it, status bar greetings (type your custom greeting message), temperature on status bar and much to explore. For additional features information, download link and installation method of Micromax A311 Marshmallow Custom Rom Dark-Kat 6.0 (MT6592) (Marshmallow 6.0) (AOSP), please check out the full article.
Micromax A311 Marshmallow Custom Rom Dark-Kat 6.0 (MT6592) (Marshmallow 6.0)
ROM Name: CarbonROM
ROM Version: V2.7
ROM OS: Android Lollipop
OS Version: 5.1
ROM Base: CyanogenMod
Chipset: Mediatek MT6592 (32-bit)
Device: Micromax A311
Bootloader: Marshmallow (Minimum Requirement)
ROM Kernel: Linux Kernel 3.4.67+
ROM Status: Stable and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
ROM Size: 286.00 MB
ROM Courtesy: XDA (arafatikram)
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: CyanogenMod Devs Team, MT6592 Rom Devs
- Android Marshmallow Rom
- Smooth and stable Rom
- Better RAM Optimization
- De-Odex ROm
- CM Theme Engine
- New bootanimation
- Wi-Fi notifications
- Camera Working (video rec with camu)
- No Need to reboot for apps to apear in app drawer
- Hotspot Fixed
- BT Fixed
- GPS fixed
- Data working
- 1080p playback in gallery fixed
- youtube 720p fixed
- youtube live playback fixed
- No Sim fixed
- No Network drop found
- USSD Fixed
- Autorotation Fixed
- All sensors working
- After Reboot QuickSetiings Too
- Rest Are As CM13
- Too many features
- Upstreamed to r79
- Feb 2017 Security Patch
- Added Full FFMPEG Support for SW decoding
- Fixed Camera and Video Rec
- Improved Battery Backup
- Improved Performance
- Fixed all UI lags
- Added Stock Power Profiles
- Fixed HW Key BackLights
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So Much More…
- 2G/3G Switch
- VPN not Working – NO As Tunneling Whole Device Is Not working!
- Use VPN for WiFi –
- Download psiphon from playstore and open it, choose Browser-Only mode don’t tunnel whole device
- Go to its logs tab and check the port of http proxy.
- Now open WiFi setting and long press to your WiFi network (from which u are connected) go to modify tab and from check the advanced options.
- Chosen manual proxy option and put host name as 127.0.0.1 and port as the no. which you noted in step 2 (eg. 8080) and click save .
- For Cellular Data –
- Download psiphon from playstore and open it, choose Browser-Only mode don’t tunnel whole device.
- Go to its logs tab and check the port of http proxy.
- Now open Setting>Sim cards>Sim 1/Sim 2 settings/Access Points Names and click on Connected APN
- In Proxy put 127.0.0.1 and port as the no. which you noted in step 2 (eg. 8080) and click save .
- Enjoy you have set up a VPN connection successfully. You can open your browser and check your IP
Note: You have to undo this after you don’t need VPN by changing manual proxy to none .
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Micromax A311 Marshmallow Custom Rom Dark-Kat 6.0 (MT6592) (Marshmallow 6.0) (AOSP).
- Micromax A311 Custom Recovery TWRP (Complete Installation Method)
- Micromax A311 TWRP Installation Method Without PC (FlashiFy)
- All Custom Rom list Micromax A311
In order to use the Micromax A311 Marshmallow Custom Rom Dark-Kat 6.0 (MT6592) (Marshmallow 6.0) (AOSP), first you need to download the Rom from link bellow.
How To Flash Dark-Kat Rom in Micromax A311
- At first download and copy the Dark-Kat Rom and gaap file file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the Dark-Kat Rom and gaap file from SDCARD, One after another.
- Then Reboot your phone. First boot may take up to 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy Micromax A311 Marshmallow Custom Rom Dark-Kat 6.0 (MT6592) (Marshmallow 6.0) (AOSP).
How To Root Dark-Kat Rom for Micromax A311
- If you’ve already install Custom Recovery (TWRP) in your Micromax Canvas Nitro A311 via SP Flash Tool, than you can just follow either one of these method to root your Micromax Canvas Nitro A311.
- Micromax A311 Lollipop Custom Rom CarbonRom
- Micromax A311 Lollipop Custom Rom TeslaOS
- Micromax A311 Lollipop Custom Rom CyanogenMod CM12.1
- Micromax A311 Marshmallow Custom Rom SlimRom6
- Micromax A311 Marshmallow Custom Rom Resurrection Remix OS