MediaTEK MTK6572 Kitkat Custom ROM SplitUI V2 (Delux Black Edition)
This is the 2nd version of Split UI Kitkat custom ROM for MediaTEK MTK6572 Chipset based device.
MediaTEK MTK6572 Kitkat Custom ROM SplitUI V2
ROM Name: SplitUI
ROM Version: V 2.00
ROM OS: Kitkat
OS Version: 4.4.2
ROM Base: Android Open Source Project (AOSP) – Split UI + Alliv Os
ROM Kernel: 3.0
ROM Status: Stable
ROM Size: 439MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM developer: Team Split (Xda developer Team, Adi Sukahadi, Alliv OS, Bang Bagger, FMD Team, MDA Team and FLATEDGE team)
- 100% Kitkat custom ROM
- Pre Rooted Custom ROM
- Pre-rooted with supersu
- New Split Boot Logo
- New Splite Bootanimation
- Full Black Theme (New Theme Holo Dark)
- New Modified Split UI
- Better RAM management
- New Battery Style added
- New black transparent notification panel
- new Dynamic Status Bar added
- SplitUI Power Widget added
- New Beamkat Network Traffic (integrated app)
- New app Icon
- New Splite style clock
- Status bar Logo added
- SpliteUI launcher app
- List view Animations
- New music app
- New Lock screen
- Locks screen weather
- Re-layout Lock screen Xperia XZ’s
- New wallpaper added
- LCD density changer
- Power Menu, Navigationbar Option, Task Manager, Recent Panel, Progressbar,Dual Panel View, CPU Float, Statusbar Place, pp Circle Sidebar, Clocks Style and Carrier Label settings has been added
- Gesture Anywhere
- Shake to Clear recent app
- Shake to Screenshot
- Toast Animation
- Custom Font Engine…Custom Font Choose
- And more..
- Information not available
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- If you want to use this ROM in other MediaTEK MTK6572/MT6572 Chipset based device Here is Guide
To use MediaTEK MTK6572 Kitkat Custom ROM SplitUI V2 (Delux Black Edition) for free, First you have to download all the files from download link bellow.
- SplitUI_V2_4.4.2_mt6572.zip – Download
- GAAP(Google Application Package) version : 2016 April is installed. If you want the latest GAAP of 2017 then go to Open GAAP, Choose ARM ⇒ 4.4 ⇒Stock to nano depending on which you want to use.
How to install Custom ROM in Android Using Custom Recovery
- This ROM is for MediaTEK MTK6572/MT6572 Chipset based device. So in order to use this ROM first you have to port according to your manufacturer Stock Base… Here is Guide to port any rom of MediaTEK MTK6572/MT6572
- Then copy the copy the Ported SplitUI ROM.zip file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the Ported SplitUI ROM.zip from SDCARD.
- After that Flash/Install GAAP. Then Reboot. First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of MediaTEK MTK6572 Kitkat Custom ROM SplitUI V2.
- MediaTEK MTK6572 Kitkat Custom ROM Split UI
- Xiaomi Mi 4i Dual Boot Patcher – How To Use Multiple Custom ROM in Mi 4i
- Nokia 9 Smartphone News (Spotted on Geekbench)
- How to install Magisk Firmware in Google Pixel and Pixel XL
- How to Use Snapchat On Any Rooted Android Devices