Mediatek MT6592 Nougat Custom Rom XOSP
XOSP, nougat 7.1.2 custom for Mediatek MT6592 devices. XOSP is an after-market firmware based on Code Aurora Sources (CAF) destinated for a wide range of Android phones. Xosp Nougat Android 7.1.2 Nougat Based Custom Rom For MediaTek MT6592 Android 4.4.2 Kitkat 3.4.67+ Kernel. XOSP, The name stands for the Xperia Open Source Project. You can expect for better Ram management along with great gaming experience with this rom. This rom is already customized. This rom servers better battery juice backup. For additional info and installation method check the feature section bellow.
Mediatek MT6592 Nougat Custom Rom XOSP
ROM Name: XOSP
ROM Version: 1.0
ROM OS: Nougat
OS Version: 7.1.2
ROM Base: AOSP
ROM Kernel: 3.x.x
ROM Status: Stable, Unofficial, De-Odexed
ROM Size: 380.00MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
- Nougat ROM
- Ability to hide the Super-SU status bar icon
- Added option for date style/position, left-right of clock
- Added StatusBar Date & style options
- AudioRecorder (Material Version)
- Album App
- Clock Widgets
- Custom Framework and SystemUI Xperia drawables
- Contacts is custom themed (Much more Xperia Style)
- Custom Materialized
- Double tap to sleep on navigation bar
- Dashboard Columns
- Dashboard double lines toggle
- Double Tap to sleep anywhere on the lockscreen
- Dialer is custom themed (Much more Xperia Style)
- HW Keys ON/OFF
- Long Press back to kill in Development Settings
- Music (former WALKMAN)
- NavBar dimensions
- Navigation Bar ON/OFF
- Omni inbuilt SystemUI Screen recording
- On-the-go Mode
- Photo Analyzer
- Photo Editor
- RAM Bar in recents options
- Removed many unnecessary apps and stuff as well as CM ones
- StatusBar Clock font style
- Stock Kernel
- Status bar logo
- Snap Camera
- Stock Browser is custom themed
- SlimSeek Bar
- Status bar Network Traffic indicator
- SystemApp Remover
- Time Contextual Headers
- Toast Animations
- Track ID
- WallpaperPicker (For Xperia X custom wallpapers)
- Weather App
- Wheater Widget
- Walkman Widget
- XOSP File Manager
- Xperia Z5 inspired LockScreen style
- Xperia Z5 sounds
- Xperia X Wallpapers
- XOSP Universal dialog for Shutdown/Reboot and Dexopting Process
- Xperia Fonts
- XOSP Setup Wizard
- XOSP OTA
- Xperia Battery Text prototype
- Xperia based Bootanimation
- Xperia Keyboard (aka textinput-tng)
- Xperia Z5 Home app
- Setting Force Close When Click On About Phone
- VPN is not fully functional
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- How to Make Custom Recovery – CWM for Any MediaTEK Device
- How to Install Custom Recovery in Any Android device
- How to Flash/Install SuperSU in Any android Smartphone
- If you want to use this ROM in other MediaTEK MTK6582/MT6582 Chipset based device Here is Guide
To use Mediatek MT6592 Nougat Custom Rom XOSP, first download the rom file from download link bellow
How to install Custom ROM in your phone
- At first Download the ROM and copy the rom.zip and Gaap file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the rom .zip from SDCARD.
- Install GAAP. Then Reboot. First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Mediatek MT6592 Nougat Custom Rom XOSP.
- Spreadtrum SC7731 and SC8830 Marshmallow Custom Rom PAC Rom
- Walton Primo E2 Custom Recovery – TWRP (ROOT and TWRP Installation Method)
- Symphony V85 Lollipop Custom Rom CyanogenMod 12.1
- Symphony Roar E79 Custom Recovery TWRP (Download and Installation Process)
- Mediatek MT6572 Nougat Custom ROM XenonHD (Android 7.1.2)