Lenovo Vibe P1m Nougat Custom ROM dotOS (DroidOnTime) (MT6736P) (Nougat 7.1)
DroidOnTime Rom short for DOTOS for Lenovo Vibe P1m (MT6736P) brings what Android have of most advanced in terms of customization and stability. dotOS offers features and stability to the core, The main focus of the team was to make a ROM with features that are required not just bloats being tons of features to keep you thinking what to use and what not to. Apart from features we have kept in mind the stability of the system, After intense testing and positive user reviews we’ve finally decided to release the build. For additional features information, download link and installation method of Lenovo Vibe P1m Nougat Custom ROM dotOS (MT6736P) (Nougat 7.1), please check out the full article.
Lenovo Vibe P1m Nougat Custom ROM dotOS (DroidOnTime)
ROM Name: DotOS
ROM Version: V1.2
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1.2
Device: Lenovo Vibe P1m
Kernel: Linux Kernel 3.18.19
ROM Base: LineageOS 14.1
ROM Status: Stable. Unofficial
ROM Size: 400.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: MT6736P team, , Raphsonbd.com, Arafat Ikram Shanto
ROM Developer: AICP developer team, MT6736P Developer Team, Lenovo Vibe P1m Developer Team, XDA Forum.
- 100% bug free rom
- Android Nougat ROM
- Android Latest security patch
- Smooth User Interface
- Stable Rom
- Pre Rooted ROM
- Magisk Support
- Better RAM Management
- Better Multitasking handleing
- Battery bar with color change & animation on charge
- Battery save mode custom color
- Boot animation changer
- Bluetooth battery level display for external devices
- Brightness Icon and position settings
- Brightness slider
- SmartBar: show arrows for next/previous track when playing audio
- Statusbar AICP logo
- Statusbar temperature
- And So much more
- Information Not available
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Lenovo Vibe P1m Nougat Custom ROM dotOS V1.2 (DroidOnTime) (MT6736P) (Nougat 7.1).
- Lenovo Vibe P1m Development Portal – All Custom Rom list, Custom Recovery, Stock Firmware, Rooting method and USB Driver
- TWRP for Lenovo Vibe P1m (Download and Installation Method)
In order to use the stable build of Lenovo Vibe P1m Nougat Custom ROM dotOS V1.2 (DroidOnTime) (MT6736P) (Nougat 7.1), first you need to download the rom from download link bellow.
How To Flash dotOS in Lenovo Vibe P1m
- At first download and copy the dotOS Rom for Lenovo Vibe P1m and GAAP file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the dotOS for Lenovo Vibe P1m from SDCARD.
- After that flash the GAAP and Reboot your phone. First boot may take up to 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Lenovo Vibe P1m Nougat Custom ROM dotOS V1.2 (DroidOnTime) (MT6736P) (Nougat 7.1).