Lenovo Vibe P1m Custom Rom ViperOS 3.1.1 (MT6736P) (Nougat 7.1)
Team Venom developed new Google’s android open Source Project lollipop Custom ROM also known as Viper OS for 64-bit MT6736P chipset based device such as Lenovo Vibe P1m. ViperOS ROM for Lenovo Vibe P1m is powered by android nougat 7.1.2 and driven by Linux kernel 3.18.19. ViperOS for Lenovo Vibe P1mis Battery Friendly Custom ROM. ViperOS is well renowned for high performance and reliability. For additional features information, download link and installation method of Lenovo Vibe P1m Custom Rom ViperOS 3.1.1 (MT6736P) (Nougat 7.1), please check out the full article.
Lenovo Vibe P1m Custom Rom ViperOS (MT6736P) (Nougat 7.1)
ROM Name: ViperOS
ROM Version: V22.214.171.124
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1.2
Device: Lenovo Vibe P1m
Kernel: Linux Kernel 3.18.19
ROM Base: ViperOS, AOSP
ROM Status: Stable. Unofficial
ROM Size: 422.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: MT6736P team, , Raphsonbd.com, Arafat Ikram Shanto
ROM Developer: AICP developer team, MT6736P Developer Team, Lenovo Vibe P1m Developer Team, XDA Forum.
- Android Nougat Powered Rom
- Traffic indicators
- Statusbar items
- Clock & date
- Battery icon settings
- Carrier label
- Quick settings personalization
- Other statusbar settings
- VPN icon toggle
- Data saver icon toggle
- VoLTE icon
- Viper statusbar logo
- Option to Display Data Disabled indicator Icons
- Heads up toogle, timeout and snooze function
- Custom lockscreen settings
- Lockscreen weather
- Option to hide lockscreen clock, date & alarm text
- Hide status bar on lockscreen
- Hide power menu on secure lockscreen
- Hide quick settings on secure lockscreen
- Lockscreen flashlight, double tap anywhere to sleep and disable media image
- Multi tasking
- Round button on recents
- Recents style toggle: cards and grid
- Recents membar
- Beautiful black theme
- Navbar enable/disable
- Pixel navbar (with animation) toggle
- Dynamic navbar
- Navbar dimensions
- Navbar button layout
- Hardware keys binding
- Hardware keys enable/disable
- Kill app with back button
- Power menu customization
- Heads up toggle, timeout and snooze function
- Reset battery stats
- Wired headset: make ringtone audio focus customizable
- Live volume steps
- Hide arrows in network traffic indicators
- Fingerprint authentication vibration
- Toast icon switch
- Advanced Bluetooth, Data, Wifi Toggles
- Disable/enable screenshot sound
- QS header icon settings
- Header date and time positions
- Unlock keystore with fingerprint
- Ability to toggle vibration when double tapping power button for camera
- Double tap to sleep on navigation bar
- Drop Lineage LockClock, use OmniJaws
- Drop AOSP Clock app, use from Google
- Custom ambient display settings
- Many other customizations, install and take a look
- Everything else is working :Camera, Video Recording, Sound, Wifi, Ril, And many more
- And So much more
- Information Not available
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use Lenovo Vibe P1m Custom Rom ValidusOS V3.1.1 (MT6736P) (Nougat 7.1).
- Lenovo Vibe P1m Development Portal – All Custom Rom list, Custom Recovery, Stock Firmware, Rooting method and USB Driver
- TWRP for Lenovo Vibe P1m (Download and Installation Method)
In order to use the stable build of Lenovo Vibe P1m Custom Rom ValidusOS V3.1.1 (MT6736P) (Nougat 7.1), first you need to download the rom from download link bellow.
How To Flash ViperOS Rom in Lenovo Vibe P1m
- At first download and copy the ViperOS Rom, Camera Patch and GAAP file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the ViperOS Rom from SDCARD.
- After that flash the Camera patch and GAAP and Reboot your phone. First boot may take up to 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Lenovo Vibe P1m Custom Rom ViperOS V3.1.1 (MT6736P) (Nougat 7.1).