Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Oreo Custom Rom DirtyUnicorns (Oreo 8.1)
Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Oreo Custom Rom DirtyUnicorns (Oreo 8.1) (Official)
DirtyUnicorns or DU rom for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus (A6020) is android oreo 8.1 powered custom rom. Dirty Unicorns is a project that started out with no name. It was a project that was first based off AOKP back in the early days of Jelly Bean. In the early days it was just a one man show on one device, the EVO 3D. Since then, many others have joined the project and it has grown exponentially. This is an android rom which focuses on performance and stability, while adding cool features and customisations to improve user experience. DU ROM for A6020 seamlessly deliver better battery backup and overall performance. . This rom is loaded with handpick and unique feature, beautiful System-UI, picked goodies, innovative ideas and creative things. For additional feature information, download link and installation method of DirtyUnicorns for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus (A6020), please check out the full article.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Oreo Custom Rom DirtyUnicorns (Oreo 8.1)
ROM Name: DirtyUnicorns
ROM Version: v12.1
ROM OS: Android Oreo
OS Version: 8.1
ROM Base: AOSP
Device: Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
ROM Kernel: Linux Kernel 3.10.x
ROM Status: Stable and Official
ROM Type: De-Odex
Rom Size: 448.00 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: DU Rom Devs Team
ROM Courtesy: XDA
- Android Oreo 8.1 Powered custom rom
- Based on latest security patch
- Stable rom
- Smooth Android Open Source Project
- AOSP System UI
- Slim Recents fixes
- Set statusbar round corners padding conditionally (Pixel 2XL)
- Launcher 3 fixes
- Expanded Desktop fixes
- Gallery fixes
- Fruity Pebbles fixes/changes (built-in themes)
- Ensure that the settings icons are adapting to the accents
- Improve the VPN QS footer layout
- Show versions when installing or updating packages
- Change QS rows from 5 back to 3
- Improve scrolling cache
- Increase the padding between signal and battery icons
- Enable InCallUI sustained performance mode
- Improve slim-recents toggling reliability
- Added SlimRecents album art as player card while playing music
- Added DUI compatibility for Tasker and other activities
- Added QS right/left padding even if it’s 0 for collapsed statusbar
- Added pinch-in gesture on tasks to Clear All to AOSP recents
- Added prompt for location permission in Gallery2
- Merged in latest tag for AOSP security updates
- Made necessary changes to ship User builds
- Added music info to Slim Recents cards / tint card based on album art
- Added change to use Auto brightness for Ambient Display
- Added option to scramble PIN layout when unlocking
- Added clean cache sc
- Added ability to select custom editor app for editing screenshots
- Added QS tile animations
- Added package name to installed app details
- Added font manager
- Fixed Miracast on all our devices
- Fixed toast covered by PIN code screen after wrong pin
- Fixed ANR problem when enable/disable NFC button
- Fixed always-on VPN sync problem
- Fixed Dialer lag issue
- Fixed calling issue with 3rd party dialers
- Fixed keyguard endless layout issue with expanded desktop
- Fixed changelog not loading after SSL certification
- Fixed smartbar media arrows not showing sometimes
- Fixed potential Smartbar FC for buttons custom application
- Fixed Pulse disappearing sometimes after skipping tracks
- Added back the ticker scroll
- Added QS pulldown with one swipe on FP sensor for devices that support it
- Added roaming indicator switch
- Added a one time QS dialog for the theme tile
- Added QS tile titles visibility mod
- Added QS panel transparency mod
- Added dark notifications with dark built-in theme
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So much more.
- Information Not available
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use DirtyUnicorns Rom for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus.
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Custom Recovery TWRP
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Development Portal (Twrp / Root / Custom Rom / Stock Firmware)
To use on your DirtyUnicorns Rom for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus, first download the rom file from download link —
- DirtyUnicorns Rom
- Go to Open GAAP, Choose ARM ⇒ 8.1 ⇒Stock to nano depending on which you want to use.
How To Install DirtyUnicorns Rom on Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- At first download and copy the DirtyUnicorns Rom and Gaap.zip file in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM. If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Then Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the Rom and the Gaap file from SDCARD.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Oreo Custom Rom DirtyUnicorns (Oreo 8.1).
How to Root Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus’s DirtyUnicorns Rom
Follow this process —
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Custom Rom NEXUS PixelROM (Nougat 7.1.2)
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Pie Custom Rom DotOS (Pie 9.1) (Official)
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Custom Rom AOSPExtended (Nougat 7.1) (Official)
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Nougat Custom Rom AOSiP (Unofficial)
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Oreo Custom Rom AOKP (Nightly)