Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Nougat Custom ROM AOKP
Nougat 7.1.1 Custom ROM – AOKP (Android Open Kang Project) for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus is truly an amzaing custom ROM. This ROM is Pre-Rooted and Deodexed. Beside that this ROM have a built-in CyanogenMOD theme engine along with CM Launcher – Tubercat. Lots of advance features added along with a decent battery backup and better gaming performance…. Honestly according to ROM tester.this ROM is worth trying.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Nougat Custom ROM AOKP
ROM Name: AOKP – Android Open Kang Project
ROM Version: Nightly
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1.1
ROM Base: AOKP (Android Open Kang Project)
ROM Kernel: 3.4
ROM Status: Stable & Unofficial
ROM Size: 494.92 MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Developer: XDA- AOKP Team, ROM Credits – Shreps
- Androi Nougat custom ROM
- Built on android 7.1.1
- Built-in CyanogenMod theme engine
- CyanogenMOD – CM Launcher: TuberCat
- Optimal perfromance
- Highly debloated and Deodexed
- New CM style Power Menu
- Android 4.0.3 — ITL41F
- Pre – rooted custom ROM
- Pre – rooted with Superuser(SuperSU)
- CM Brightness slider
- CM Clock Color/Location: Right, Center, Disable
- Navigation Bar Button Reorder: Back-Home-Search-Menu
- Navigation Bar Transparency
- Navigation Bar Color Picker
- Navigation Bar Button Glow Duration: Off, Fast, Slow
- Navigation Bar: Long press to Search button
- Navigation Bar Hide on Lockscreen
- Customise carrier text to whatever.
- Lockscreen Horizontal Option
- Lockscreen SMS customizable shortcut
- Lockscreen Style: Quad, Octo, Stock
- Busybox Pre-installed
- Xposed Framework fully supported
- Better battery backup
- Battery Bar in Status Bar or Nav Bar, Bar Thickness, Charging animation
- Battery Icon/ Colour Picker: CircleMod, Bar, Text Only, Icon Only, Icon+Text or None
- Volume Key to Skip Tracks – Volume Key to Wake Screen
- Unsecure boot.img (stock AOSP kernel)
- Facebook contact sync integration
- 180 Degree rotation
- Built in performance
- init.d configuration
- Menu Button location: Right, Left, both, Remove
- Unlock Screen with Legacy Menu Icon
- Menu Button Visibility: Always show, Always show Invisible Icons
- Disable CRT off animation
- Long-press back button to kill process
- LCD Density
- ICS ringtones/notification sounds
- Long press home for recent apps
- LED pulse settings (time on/off)
- Power Menu options: Boot to recovery/ Bootloader, Reboot, Screenshot (must wipe to get this)
- Performance Menu: (Use With Caution) Max/ Min CPU, Scaling Governor
- Custom colour for anything in RC
- Toggles in Pull Down Menu: Auto rotate, Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi, Aiplane mode, Vibrate, Silent, Sync, Data, 4G, Tethering, Torch, Brightness
- Keyboard: Volume keys act as a cursor while typing — disable in keyboard options
- and lots more AOKP stuff.,….
- Information not available
Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices, dead SDcard or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of flashing Custom Recovery/custom ROM/Rooting or any development process the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
[To use Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Nougat Custom ROM AOKP, First of all download all the files from download link bellow.
- AOKP_A6020_nougat_nightly_2017-01-25.zip – Download
- GAAP(Google Application Package) version : 2016 April is installed. If you want the latest GAAP of 2017 then go to Open GAAP, Choose ARM ⇒ 7.1 ⇒Stock to nano depending on which you want to use.
How to install Custom ROM in Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- At first Download the ROM and copy the AOKP_A6020_nougat_nightly_2017-01-25.zip and GAAP.zip file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode symphony”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the AOKP_A6020_nougat_nightly_2017-01-25.zip from SDCARD.
- After that Flash GAAP.zip reboot your phone.
- First boot may take upto 5-10 min.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Nougat Custom ROM AOKP.