Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Nougat Custom Rom AOKP (Nougat 7.1.2)
Nougat 7.1.1 Custom ROM – AOKP (Android Open Kang Project) for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus is truly an amazing custom ROM. This ROM is Pre-Rooted and Deodexed. Beside that this ROM have a built-in CyanogenMOD theme engine along with CM Launcher – Tubercat. Lots of advance features added along with a decent battery backup and better gaming performance. Honestly according to ROM tester.this ROM is worth trying. For additional feature information, download link and installation method of AOKP Rom for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus, check out the full article bellow —
Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Nougat Custom Rom AOKP (Nougat 7.1.2)
ROM Name: AOKP
ROM Version: 6
ROM OS: Android Nougat
OS Version: 7.1.2
Device Model: Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus (A6020)
ROM Kernel: Linux Kernel 3.10.x
ROM Status: Beta and Unofficial
ROM Type: De-Odex
Rom Size: 458.00 MB
ROM Courtesy: XDA (TouchWiz Team)
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
ROM Contributor: Arafat Ikram Shanto, Raphsonbd.com
ROM Developer: XDA
- Android Nougat 7.1 Rom
- Built on android 7.1.1
- Built-in CyanogenMod theme engine
- CyanogenMOD – CM Launcher: TuberCat
- Optimal performance
- Highly debloated and Deodexed
- New CM style Power Menu
- Android 4.0.3 — ITL41F
- Pre – rooted custom ROM
- Pre – rooted with Superuser(SuperSU)
- CM Brightness slider
- CM Clock Color/Location: Right, Center, Disable
- Navigation Bar Button Reorder: Back-Home-Search-Menu
- Navigation Bar Transparency
- Navigation Bar Color Picker
- Navigation Bar Button Glow Duration: Off, Fast, Slow
- Navigation Bar: Long press to Search button
- Navigation Bar Hide on Lockscreen
- Customise carrier text to whatever.
- Lockscreen Horizontal Option
- Lockscreen SMS customizable shortcut
- Lockscreen Style: Quad, Octo, Stock
- Busybox Pre-installed
- Xposed Framework fully supported
- Better battery backup
- Battery Bar in Status Bar or Nav Bar, Bar Thickness, Charging animation
- Battery Icon/ Colour Picker: CircleMod, Bar, Text Only, Icon Only, Icon+Text or None
- Volume Key to Skip Tracks – Volume Key to Wake Screen
- Unsecure boot.img (stock AOSP kernel)
- Facebook contact sync integration
- 180 Degree rotation
- Built in performance
- init.d configuration
- Menu Button location: Right, Left, both, Remove
- Unlock Screen with Legacy Menu Icon
- Menu Button Visibility: Always show, Always show Invisible Icons
- Disable CRT off animation
- Long-press back button to kill process
- LCD Density
- ICS ringtones/notification sounds
- Long press home for recent apps
- LED pulse settings (time on/off)
- Power Menu options: Boot to recovery/ Bootloader, Reboot, Screenshot (must wipe to get this)
- Performance Menu: (Use With Caution) Max/ Min CPU, Scaling Governor
- Custom colour for anything in RC
- Toggles in Pull Down Menu: Auto rotate, Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi, Aiplane mode, Vibrate, Silent, Sync, Data, 4G, Tethering, Torch, Brightness
- Keyboard: Volume keys act as a cursor while typing — disable in keyboard options
- Everything Working – Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Working, Dual Sim Card, Dual Sim 3G Supported, Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Data Connection, 2G/3G Switch, Ussd, Mic, Gps, Camera, FM Radio, Vpn, Youtube 720p, Gallery 1080p, Both Storage Mount (Android+PC), Usb Connection, MTP, Audio, Video, Audio Recording, Video Recording, Screen Recording, Offline Charging, Flash-light
- And So much more…
- No information available
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/ROM/tweaker’s results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You must need a unlocked and Custom recovery installed device to use AOKP Rom for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus.
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Custom Recovery TWRP
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Development Portal (Twrp / Root / Custom Rom / Stock Firmware)
To use on your AOKP Rom for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus, first download the rom file from download link —
How To Install in AOKP Rom on Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- Before installing the AOKP rom, First your need to install AOKP (aokp_A6020_nougat_nightly_2018-08-20_recovery.img) recovery on your Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus. Here is the guide – TWRP installation guide on Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus.
- At that download and copy the AOKP Rom in Internal storage/SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM. If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button button all together you can access your phone recovery options.
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option TWRP first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Then Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
- After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of TWRP. After that just click install the Rom from SDCARD.
- Voila and enjoy the test of Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Nougat Custom Rom AOKP (Nougat 7.1.2).