Lenovo K5 Plus Custom Recovery TWRP
Lenovo K5 Plus Custom Recovery TWRP (Download and Installation Method)
Root Lenovo K5 Plus is just a piece of cake.. But in order to do so, First you will need to install/flash custom recovery in your Lenovo K5 Plus. To install Custom Recovery (TWRP) in Lenovo K5 Plus you will be needed minimal ADB fastboot and a Laptop/pc.. Follow the instruction below very carefully. Follow the complete procedure step by step to install custom recovery TWRP image in your Lenovo K5 Plus.
Lenovo K5 Plus Custom Recovery TWRP
Recovery Name: TWRP
Recovery Version: 3.0.3-0
Device: Lenovo K5 Plus
Recovery Status: Stable
Android Version: Marshmallow 6.0.1+
Size: 18.1 MB
Language: English/ Multi language supported
- Fully touch supported and easy to use interface.
- Install – Flash a ROM or zip,
- Wipe – Wipe data or factory reset / Advance Wiping option
- Backup – Make a Nandroid backup
- Restore – Restore a Nandroid backup
- Mount – Mount partitions
- Settings – TWRP Settings (change brightness, interface, language, even you can lock your TWRP)
- Advanced options
- Fix permissions
- ADB Sideload
- File Manager
- Advanced Reboot
- Reboot to System
- Reboot Recovery
- Reboot Boot-loader
- Power off
- No bug
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Rom/Kernels results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
You will need a bootloader unlocked device and also you need to install ABD/Minimal ADB fastboot driver in your PC.
- A Windows Running Computer
- How to Install ADB Driver on Windows
- How To Install Minimal ADB And Fastboot Guide
- How To Unlock Bootloader Of Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- Lenovo K6 Power Development Portal -All Custom Rom list, Custom Recovery, Stock Firmware, USB Driver
In order to flash the Lenovo Vibe K5 PLus Custom Recovery TWRP download all the file link below.
How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery in Lenovo K5 Plus
TWRP Flashing Method on Lenovo K5 Plus
- First and foremost you should take a backup of your phone. Download the files and extract it. Than Go to Settings > About phone > Press 5-6 time above the Built version to unlock the developer Mode. Then Again go to Settings> Security > Enable to Unknown Source Option (Usually most of the user enable it after buying option inorder to install APK files)
- Then Open your computer and install “Minimal ADB Fastboot” After that open Minimal ADB and Fastboot If You have created a shortcut icon while installation method then click “Minimal ADB and Fastboot.exe” from desktop or Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder and Open “py_cmd” (Rus as administrator is recommended)
- Now connect your Lenovo K5 Plus to the PC/laptop and reboot the device into fastboot mode by typing the following command —
adb reboot bootloader
- You must check if the drivers has been installed properly and is working significantly. You will get to see the listed devices connected to your pc/laptop by typing the following command
- Now flash the TWRP recovery by typing the following command on the cmd window
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Congratulations! Now You have successfully install the custom recovery – TWRP on your Lenovo K5 Plus.
- First switch off your Lenovo K5 Plus, then hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds to enter TWRP recovery mode.
After installing Custom recovery, You are now ready to root your Lenovo K5 Plus. Here is the guide you can root your root Lenovo K5 Plus—
- How To Root Lenovo K5 Plus Using TWRP (Flash SuperSU)
- How To Install Magisk Manager in Lenovo K5 Plus
- Lenovo K6 Power Custom Recovery TWRP
- Lenovo A5000 Custom Recovery TWRP
- Lenovo A850 Custom Recovery CWM (MT6582)
- Lenovo A850 Custom Recovery TWRP (MT6582)
- Samsung Galaxy A7 Custom Recovery TWRP [SM-A720F]