Lenovo A850 Custom Recovery CWM (MT6582) (Download and Installation Method)
CWMrecovery image for Lenovo A850 (MT6582) is fully touch supported after market open source recovery image. Team Win Recovery (TWRP) allows us to one can create and restore partition backups, root, install / repair / upgrade system software and/or custom ROMs, and use other developer tools. If you are looking for a fast and reliable custom recovery for Lenovo A850 (MT6582) then there is no alternative to TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project). Installing custom recovery by Windows computer Via SP flashtools are very simple task. Follow the complete procedure step by step to install custom recovery TWRP image in your Lenovo A850.
Lenovo A850 Custom Recovery CWM (MT6582)
Recovery Name: CWM
Recovery Version: 3.0.1-0
Device: Lenovo A850
Recovery Status: Stable
Android Version: Null
Size: 6.76 MB
Language: English/ Multi language supported
- Reboot System – This one is pretty self explanatory. Reboot back into your system from the recovery
- Install zip from SD card – This is a common feature used by flashaholics. Transfer your ROMs to your SD card from your computer and flash them with ease. Very easy, just like my sister (R.I.P.).
- Wipe data/factory reset – Wipe your phone clean and get a fresh start. If you get stuck in a bootloop or something, this is usually your savior.
- Wipe cache partition – Your cached data will stack up fast these days. Everytime I check my cache I’ve got about two or three GB being used up. Clear all of that up through your recovery.
- Backup and restore – You can do full system backups to you local storage or your SD card. You can then restore from those backups if anything goes wrong.
- No bug
Modification of your android device such as Rooting or flashing Custom Recovery/Rom/Kernels results to void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices / dead SD-card or any damage in your device which is incurred in the process of installing tweaker/ recovery / rom / firmware / rooting / unlocking or any development process the device. We highly advice you to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments here. We will always pleased to help you.
In order to flash the Lenovo A850 Custom Recovery CWM, You will need a bootloader unlocked device and also you need to install ABD/Minimal ADB fastboot driver in your PC.
- A Windows Running Computer
- How to Install Android CDC and VCOM USB Driver Manually
- Lenovo A850 Development Portal -All Custom Rom list, Custom Recovery, Stock Firmware, USB Driver
- Lenovo A850 Custom Recovery TWRP (MT6582)
In order to flash the Lenovo A850 Custom Recovery CWM (MT6582), first you need to download all the required file from download link below.
How To Install CWM Custom Recovery in Lenovo A850
Lenovo A850 Custom Recovery CWM Flashing Method by SP FlashTool
- First and foremost install MTK CDC and VCOM driver in your PC or this flashing method will not going to work. Then download both SP Flash-Tools and Lenovo A850 Custom Recovery CWM and extract the zip file where you can file the two important file – recovery.img and MT6582_Android_scatter.txt.
- After that Go to the SP flash Tool folder and open/execute flash_tool.exe (Run as Administrator is recommended). Turn off your Lenovo A850 , Connect your phone via USB cable with your PC.
- Now Go to Scatter-loading section and browse the MT6582_Android Scatter.txt file where you have downloaded it and choose that file. After that you shall see the recovery file is loaded in your window with a √ on it.
- Now Click or Download button on above section Flash tool will stand by waiting your device to be disconnected.
- Turn off your Lenovo A850 and remove the battery, when you ready just connect your device to computer using USB cable, flash tool will recognize and begin to start flashing process. This will only take 5-10 second to finish.
- If you can see the GREEN CIRCLE on the middle flash tool than the flashing process is finish. Voila You have successfully flashed the custom recovery in your Lenovo A850 (MT6582).
- Wait 5-10 second before disconnect your device, put back the battery and turn it on and go to recovery mode by pressing and holding Power Button + Volume Up and release when you can see custom recovery main menu in your Android Smartphone. Now Your Phone Shall Reboot into Recovery Mode. After that you can go to recovery and take a complete backup of your current stock rom, Root your phone or install new Custom ROM .
- Congratulation! You have now successfully install Lenovo A850 Custom Recovery CWM (MT6582).
After installing Custom recovery through SP Flash tools, You are now ready to root your Lenovo A850. Here is the guide you can root your root Lenovo A850—